Go Engines / Leyde Racing

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mark,

What would you say the difference performance wise is between the 5 & 7 port. More torque? RPM on either? Nice looking motors and another great alternative in the .21 class. If you need any testing done we have soft water Lynx & Visions with OS lowers.

Mic

Last edited by a moderator:
I have had a price change on my OB Go engine's they are know $20.00 cheaper than posted earlier. This is the lowest that I will be able to do on them. Please see the revised first post.

All Mods are extra now.

Thank you,

Mark

Last edited by a moderator:
Mark,

What would you say the difference performance wise is between the 5 & 7 port. More torque? RPM on either? Nice looking motors and another great alternative in the .21 class. If you need any testing done we have soft water Lynx & Visions with OS lowers.

Mic
Don't know about the GO engines but on the Nova's a 7 port runs a little stronger than a 5 port.

I know you are a dealer of TecnoPower Marine motors in USA!

Tell for us about this motor! is good? have in stock?

Regards,

Luiz - Pronauti.com.br

I know you are a dealer of TecnoPower Marine motors in USA!

Tell for us about this motor! is good? have in stock?

Regards,

Luiz - Pronauti.com.br

Yes I am the dealer in the USA for the Tecnopower engine also. I have some engines being shipped to me right now. But they are already sold. As of right now I am only ordering engines and parts that have been prepaid. I will put an order in about every month. More offen if I have enough orders. It will be this way until the factory and myself work on some details. I will post my thoughts on the engines as soon as I get one in my hands to maesure up and test.

If you would like to order one please shoot me an email.

Thank you,

Mark

Not yet. But I could always turn them in to inboards. :D

Hope your keeping warm Richard.

Mark
Yes Mark, staying warm up here, working on toy boats with Larry Conrad. It beats the heck out of moving snow. lol I will have to check out one of the new motors this spring. Richard D

Thanks David.

Your engine should be at your place in about a week I shipped it yesterday. Have fun with it and keep us posted on how it works for you.
Hi Mark,

The engine arrived successfully and I'm almost ready to fire it up for the first time; hopefully tomorrow morning I'll get a few tanks of fuel through it. Your workmanship is fantastic and the overall package looks great. I've trimmed both the low and high speed needles (running 3rd channel mixture). The pipe I'll be using is an SPP. Hull is my Breakthrough 3.5 prototype tunnel.

Hopefully tomorrow I can report back in on the findings from my first test session.

Regards,

Dave

Back