2918/2 mod prop.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob English

Vendor
If you have that big block gas rigger this just might be the right prop for you. It is a mod 2918/2 20* .50 BAR prop. This makes a nice low lift pusher. A 20 degree rake round tip prop will have very little lift. Helps keep that rigger transom from hopping around on the straights. It is also de-tongued. The blades also have barr cuts to take some load off it for launching and coming out of the corners. For you metric guys, with the tips rounded like this it comes in at right around a 7218 prop. If you think you might not be able to spin this 2918 I can also do the same prop in a 2916/2 20*. The prop is $50.00 and the USA shipping is $5.00.

Attachments

• P1280555.JPG
    P1280555.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 21
  • P1280556.JPG
    P1280556.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 23
  • P1280557.JPG
    P1280557.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 19
Hello Bob. Are you referring to the "de-tongue" on this prop because it comes out of the mold that way due to the higher rake, or did you de-tongue it further? In any case, I will take one, Thanks

I took very little tongue off the prop. Not like de-tonguing a 10 degree prop. If you want I can do another one and leave the tongue alone. You can see in this photo I just took to show you, next to a raw one how much I took off.

Attachments

• P1290555.JPG
    P1290555.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 26
Rich, I can do one of them for you. I'm staying away from that work bench today. Football day today. I'll get one done for you Monday or Tuesday. I just took one off the pegboard and put it on the work bench with your name on it so I don't forget.

Rich, I can do one of them for you. I'm staying away from that work bench today. Football day today. I'll get one done for you Monday or Tuesday. I just took one off the pegboard and put it on the work bench with your name on it so I don't forget.
Great let me know your payment info when you are ready and I’ll get one off to you. I’m in Cincinnati so I’m obviously watching football too😀

Thank you Bob! That was exciting wasn’t it? This team has the knack of making adjustments at halftime and coming out as a different team altogether. First Super Bowl since 88! Anyway hit me up on the prop whenever as far as payment goes!

Back