Gene Gilman

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grimracer said:
Maybe somebody here can help.. who wants to call and see if they know gene.
Joplin Rc Hobbies Incorporated

(417) 623-0011

Address:

1900 S Range Line Rd

Joplin, MO 64804

Cross Street:

Between E 20th St and E 17th St

Grim

102127[/snapback]

Mike, I done called them there folks at the Joplin Hobbies hobby shop.

They said Gene has not been in their store for over two years. They had a Joplin address for him but I don't thin he lives there no how no more.

And the Saga continues.

Hey Dudes!!!!

Just been way too busy to log on moving and setting up a new shop, Im logged in on a friends system today for just a short time, So I'll try to check back with ya all soon.

Thanks for all the concern, I do miss jaw'n with ya

Your Pal,

Geno ;) :D

About time you crawled from under that rock :p Glad to hear from yal.. Come back soon!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
OB Nut said:
About time you crawled from under that rock  :p     Glad to hear from yal..  Come back soon!!!!!!!
105617[/snapback]

I ditto that Mark. Great to hear from ya Gene.

Hi Gene,

welcome aboard and don't go too far away so we can still see you (that's what my mom kept saying when i ran away) :p

YEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAN!! THAT WAS GOOOOD TO HEAR THAT,,PHHHEEEWWW :D :D :D :D :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
HOLY COW!

What a relief Slide. I thought you may have had some serious health issue and gone to the boat racing god in the ski. :(

Sheeeeezzzzz how long does it take ta move an set shop anywayz dude?? :lol:

Please log in a litta mo often dude. Ya worry me. B)

DS

Gener!!!!

Good to hear from ya dude, We were all hopin youd make a quick return .

Welcome Back!!!!!!

~James

HEY GENER!!!!!!!! Awesome!!!!!

'Bout time ya gave us a shout. We were gettin' worried. :(

Just been way too busy to log on moving and setting up a new shop
New shop?! Sounds promising!

Stay in touch, Gene. More often! How about givin' someone a phone number or address in case you fall off the face of the Earth again.

Seriously Bro...I was worried.

PJ

Slideblues said:
Hey Dudes!!!!Just been way too busy to log on moving and setting up a new shop, Im logged in on a friends system today for just a short time, So I'll try to check back with ya all soon.

Thanks for all the concern, I do miss jaw'n with ya

Your Pal,

Geno  ;)   :D

105608[/snapback]

HEY BUDDY!! Glad you're alive & kickin'!! This is probably the 2nd or 3rd thread lookin' for ya! Don't stay away too much longer due, ya got some catchin' up ta do. :p

Once you get settled in, let us know and we'll have to get the chat room going again. I miss talking to you in there.

Back