Gene Gilman

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

Jack Garcia

Other than "OB nut" and the "Grim Racer". Has anybody heard anything about Gene Gilman. I know he has a back ailment and has moved, according to the gents mentioned.

Thanks guys.

Jack G.

Hey Jack, You'd think He get ahold of us if He could, I'm a Bit worried. Doesn't

anybody live near him? :huh:

Thanks Tom, that's what Mark tells me. Surely he has a friend that can enlighten us.

Jack Garcia said:
Thanks Tom, that's what Mark tells me.  Surely he has a friend that can enlighten us.
95584[/snapback]

Here is what i know.. He was fixinig to move to a new house and with his back problmes it would take some time. Last time we spoke he said that he would be out of touch for a number of months..

Knowing Gener he is chilling out and taking a peek in here from time to time.. Who knows he might be using an alias again just to hang low.

If not we might be able to help him with a new name.

How about..

fartknocker

Or

iwantabelikemike.. :p :D

ROCK ON

grim

Jerry Wyss said:
Hey Jack, You'd  think He get ahold of us if He could, I'm a Bit worried. Doesn'tanybody live near him? :huh:

95563[/snapback]

My sentiments exactly Jerry. He is a colorful part of this forum eh?

Grimracer said:
Jack Garcia said:
Thanks Tom, that's what Mark tells me.  Surely he has a friend that can enlighten us.
95584[/snapback]

Here is what i know.. He was fixinig to move to a new house and with his back problmes it would take some time. Last time we spoke he said that he would be out of touch for a number of months..

Knowing Gener he is chilling out and taking a peek in here from time to time.. Who knows he might be using an alias again just to hang low.

If not we might be able to help him with a new name.

How about..

fartknocker

Or

iwantabelikemike.. :p :D

ROCK ON

grim

95586[/snapback]

:D Right on Mike. Leave it to you. "Iwantabelikemike" :D

I was sharing some ideas with Gene one night in live chat about a mono. Now I have it built and ready to run and would like to send him some pics. Maybe he will pop back in a let us know. Sure hope he is well. :)

what worries me is that I thought his email address was related to his job....

Jack Garcia said:
Other than "OB nut" and the "Grim Racer". Has anybody heard anything about Gene Gilman. I know he has a back ailment and has moved, according to the gents mentioned. Thanks guys.

Jack G.

95561[/snapback]

I have been wondering the same thing. We have a APBA race schedualed in Carthage, MO where he did live. I meet him there last fall at our meeting/banquet. If I new where he lived I would check in on him while I am there on the 30th.

I think this was his last reply that I can remember.

Slideblues Last Reply

This worries me. :(

Hey Gene,

How do you like my latest avatar. Compliments of the Needles CA. River rats.

It's the Budman riding an OB Budweiser can. Thanks Rich and Judi.

Hey Gener, Cumon dude answer!!

I'll be in your neck of the woods this week end. It would be nice to get together.

Yea get together and dust your britches with my Lynx. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back