Gadget Outboard Pipe

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First time I have seen a pic of that pipe. Looks very close to the stamped Irwin pipe that I run. Nice pipe. If there is one left over I could take one as well.

Mike

John

I will take one for a 3.5 outboard as well.Let me know the price.

Dave Roach

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone,

I am the owner of the moulds for the pipes. A batch will be made in the next few weeks.

All orders will have to be directed to me personally, not to John or Tim. Contact me via PM on here.

The price is yet to be worked out, but will notify on here as soon as I can. I will not be taking deposits for pipes, but will be selling them outright when they are available.

Payment options for those outside Australia will be Paypal. Shipping will be via Australia Post Air mail at buyers expense. Discounts for bulk orders may be considered but are not finalised as yet.

Andrew.

PS Greg Robbo - it's me - BOOM!

Hi all

The price of the Gadget 21 Outboard pipe will be as follows.

Please note all pricing is in Australian dollars.

$120 for the pipe.

$21.70 for shipping to USA

$15.00 for shipping within Australia.

If you wish to place an order, please contact me via PM on here. In your message please provide quantity, email address and your postal address for shipping. (For the guys that have sent me a message already can you please confirm your order and details)

Payments will be via Paypal only.

A payment request will be sent through PayPal once pipes are ready for shipping

Payment must be received before items will be shipped

Regards

Andrew

Hi Shane and All

Yes the inboard pipes will be available in the near future ,all efforts are going the O/B pipes at the moment .

Inboard pipes are 21,45and 90 .

Hopefully mine will be here soon so I can take it to Kentley to test and give me his blessing!!!!...... ;)

If anyone is looking for A starting length, I ran it at 245mm from glow plug pin to start of rear cone. Not saying this is gospel, but it worked for me pulling a lynx cut X442 with an RX21 Novarossi.

At that length it would slow down and accelerate again, and didn't hurt a plug. (ODO-77t).

Andrew I got the pipes today and they look nice. I will be testing it tomorrow. Thanks Tim for the starting length.

Rene

How I do it;

1 length of 4-40 rod, two wheel collars to fit the 4-40 rod and 2 nylon cable ties are all you need.

Fit one wheel collar to the very end of the rod. Feed the rod thru one of the crankcase lugs, then slide the second wheel collar on and slide it up to meet the crankcase lug. Tighten screw in wheel collar.

Next, bend the 4-40 rod so that it is in line with the belly of the pipe, then make a 90 degree bend parrallel to the stinger across the belly.Then bend another 90 degree 1" from the last bend back toward the front of the boat and cut it off about 1/2" past the final bend.

Next use 2 nylon cable ties to hold the pipe to the 4-40 rod with them close to the bends in the wire. Finally, bend the small 1/2" piece back over the cable tie. Done.

In Oz, we call that "the Gino mount".

Back