Gadget Outboard Pipe

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RonShaw

Vendor
Does anyone have a Gadget pipe they will sell? Please PM me and let me know how much. If someone out there could also post a pic so others will know what I am looking for, I would appreciate it. Thanks.

I thought you had one.. LOL.. That is like looking for a needle in a hay stack, unless you have a million.

On my phone on Google I typed " gadjet craft pipe" and came up first picture pipe all the way to the right.. I have a link to the old website that includes the inboard version also, but I'm 200 miles away from home computer:(

Kevin,

From the pic Shane sent to me, and your search above, looks like the Gadget is the one on the far right, correct? Looks a lot like the SPP NR long stinger pipe so that makes me think this would be a killer pipe as well.

null_zpsee201a78.jpg

Shane's pic:

null_zps0b2c17d7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Problem is most of the gadjets out there have the stinger cut down... Like mine:( and yes it is the one on the right!!!

And if you get one Do Not cut the Stinger

Mine worked awesome on the 14.5mm 35+
Thanks Greg. I would like to try one for sure. The new KEEP loves the NR long stinger pipe so I am sure this long stinger pipe will work great as well.

ron !!! the reason I asked if it was a carbon pipe was I have a pipe and was not sure if it was a gadget or not. and after viewing the pics yes mine is a gadget and yes the new nova 21 keep motor really likes it. the only problem im having is mine is split and I hope jon thibodeau can do something with it. Dan

Hi guys.. How many of you are interested???..I sold the molds a couple of years ago.. The guy who purchased them was going to spend a weekend at my place so I could teach him how to produce them, I havent heard from him since... I might be able to convince him to lend me the molds back so I can do a run of them..I will keep you posted and let you know if he is agreeable.

John..

Gadjet Craft..

Hi John,

I was only talking to Andrew about this yesterday. He's just swamped with work at the moment but has every intention of getting in touch with you.

Cheers,

Tim

Hi Tim.. Good to hear from you mate..Yeah I just tried to ring Andrew.. I will talk to him tonight and get something going and get them Pipes out there.. Maybe manufacture a batch of pipes for him to get it all started..We will see what happens..

Cheers John..

Between the three of us John, we should be able to get something happening! I want one for the Winter Spec in August..... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back