Gadget Outboard Pipe

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys its right to go..I am going knock out as many pipes as I can as soon as Andrew gets the moulds and gear to me..It could be a couple of weeks before we can get started..

cheers John..

Put me down for a OB one John, will take another one if there are any left over after everybody who wants one gets one, just to keep it fair.

Last edited by a moderator:
John,

I would take a couple of them as well. I am very sure we could get you an order of 20 or so if you could do this for us. Thanks for jumping in... :)

John,

Do you have an estimate for the price? Also, do you have a PayPal account? If you want us to preorder or pay deposits just let us know. Thanks.

Kevin,

From the pic Shane sent to me, and your search above, looks like the Gadget is the one on the far right, correct? Looks a lot like the SPP NR long stinger pipe so that makes me think this would be a killer pipe as well.

null_zpsee201a78.jpg

What pipe is the third from the left I have one sitting in my box

Shane's pic:

null_zps0b2c17d7.jpg

The one next to the gadget?

That's a cooper pipe, a very well performing .21 pipe.

Kevin,

From the pic Shane sent to me, and your search above, looks like the Gadget is the one on the far right, correct? Looks a lot like the SPP NR long stinger pipe so that makes me think this would be a killer pipe as well.

null_zpsee201a78.jpg

What pipe is the third from the left I have one sitting in my box

Shane's pic:

null_zps0b2c17d7.jpg

Kevin,

I will buy that pipe from you. Send me a PM and let me know how much. Thanks.

Hi guys..

Andrew will be posting in this thread with the details on prices..Andrew will also be handling the orders and shipping..I will be Manufacturing the pipes only..Thank you..

John..

Gadjet Craft..

Hi guys..

Andrew will be posting in this thread with the details on prices..Andrew will also be handling the orders and shipping..I will be Manufacturing the pipes only..Thank you..

John..

Gadjet Craft..
Thats great John. With an order of this size hopefully the pricing will be in the $85 range where it was before. Thanks again.

The exchange rate is nowhere near where it was then. Shipping is more expensive also.They will be more expensive to make this time also because John no longer owns the moulds and will have to be paid for his time.

Predicting prices at this point is not helpful. When the costing is worked out, it will be announced.

That pipe is worth the cost, Never had one hit the power band that hard before...........

My testing was with Mike Z's Nova and my own CMB Greenie,

Gene

Latest posts

Back