FYI: 2014 NAMBA FE Nats

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awww man wish I could race a bit more FE out here so I could contemplate coming over there ;)
You do not have to be the best of the best to justify a trip to MI. We will have the best FE competition the US has to offer but this gang of missfits also has fun. It's not all grrrr racing grrrrr racing. We laugh and act a fool too........maybe that's just me that does that. hmmm

Pack your bags Kris. You know you want to. You have 8 months to build a couple more boats to play with. Stick with P limited and multi-task them. P limited mono, P limited offshore and P mono with one boat and a motor swap.

For those of you that haven't already heard elsewhere.......due to the overwhelming support of this event we will be extending it to a 5th day by moving the following classes to Tuesday:

N1 Mono

N2 Mono

SV27

OPC

P Mono

Q Mono

This will allow us some wiggle room if anyone missed their favorite classes and will ease up on the pace a tic to keep us from going thermal nuclear. I'm not aware of any on the waiting list so despite rumors to the contrary the cap has not been an issue.

which day in June? Got it. MMEU site not posted on NAMBA yet...

Last edited by a moderator:
What is a good motor, prop, Batt combo for the P-offshore class? Not limited, open P-offshore...

Back