Futaba 4PLS 4-Channel 2.4GHz S-FHSS Telemetry Radio

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blackout

Does the 4PLS allow you to assign the 3rd channel to a dial or button that works well for 3rd channel needle control?? I want to not remove my hand from the steering wheel when making needle adjustments. Thanks.

There is a rotary control for one of the channels that is close enough to the wheel that you could work with your little finger if necessary. If I remember right, there is also a trim switch on the pistol grip that you could use for fine adjustments

anybody using a 4pls in a boat yet? Can you run analog and digital servos at the same time. I did check out the manual but it left me a little fuzzy on the analog and digital servo running together, even after reading the manual I am not sure.

I like to run digital for steering and analog on throttle and needle.

Last edited by a moderator:
it says to use analog servos in normal mode and digital on high mode but also below states digitals can also be used in normal mode. I would like to assume this means they can operate together but want to be sure

IF' you have an analog servo mixed in with a digital.. you need to run the system as if it had analogs in it..

Grim

Does the 4PLS allow you to assign the 3rd channel to a dial or button that works well for 3rd channel needle control?? I want to not remove my hand from the steering wheel when making needle adjustments. Thanks.
On the Futaba4PLS you can assign the 3rd channle to more than one locaton if you wish. I like to have it assigned to the button under the wheel that can be oporated by the left thumb whier driving. I also like it to have it assigned to the knob on top of the transmitter. This knob is easy to access while starting the boat incase you need to make quick mixture adjustments as soon as the engine fires off.

Futaba 4PLS....great radio for the price!

Back