• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

spring items for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jason jury

hi boaters here i have some items that i am wishing to sell , have no use for them , all items are used but are in good working order,

1 = 5 x os remote needles on bases, 3 are don ferrete bases and 1 is kre base and 1 is my own design. also there is a left handed base, spare os needles , 3 spare c clips and also 2 replacement needle rubbers in a bag. all these needles and bases work well . wishing to sell as package $ 230.00au shipped to your door. (SOLD)

2 = 4 x bob voilet needles in good working order. 3 are remote 3rd channel ones , 1 is just a remote needle. there are 2 bases aswell . 1 is good ,1 has been repaired with expoxy and works well . selling as package $150.00au shipped to your door..

3 = 1 x roarunner 21 standard rigger. this rigger i got in a deal and has been refurbished with new paint , 2 pack clear aswell . all hardware is included. servo mounts and tank. rigger requires radio gear and engine, pipe and mixture controll. i have tested this rigger after i finished it and preforms well .also you will get the original boom tubes aswell . asking $250.00 au shipped to your door.

i accept paypal and pics are here for you all to see . thanks jase, please respons to this thread ,not pm,s . first to say il buy it gets it,, thanks jason home pics 009.JPGhome pics 010.JPGhome pics 011.JPGhome pics 012.JPGhome pics 013.JPGhome pics 014.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back