3PK help

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Cathey

Supporting Member
I have set up my other 3PK's/4 Pk's for a 3rd channel on the Dial setting so the buttons in front of the wheel actuate the remote needle. On the 3PK I am setting up now it works but won't return to the previous setting when the transmitter was turned off.

Every time the transmitter is turned off, then on, the 3rd channel goes to -100% instead of what it was last set at. Called Futaba but the wait time was an hour to speak to their surface radio guy.

Anybody run into this?

It’s been a long while ago since I had that going on, but if I remember correctly, when I assigned the 3rd channel to the the trim buttons as you have yours, I neglected to turn off the default assignment of channel 3 to the knob above the steering wheel.

Mike
There's a great video on you tube that will walk you thru that set up Put in 3pk third channel radio I had to use it because the book that comes with the radio doe's not tell you s--t.
Dave

Got it after much bumbling around. The info is on page 80 & 107 of the manual. Really odd way to present information.

So

1. Go to Menu 2
2. go to Switch and turn all channels to off
3. Go to Dial, turn DL3 to off, DT3 to 3rd channel
4. Set 3rd channel to zero with DT3 switch
5. Press + and - together
6. Press End
7. Turn radio off then on and the value should remain at zero.

Last edited:
Back