Fun with Tunnels

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
some of the boats today are very pleasing on the eye. The aeroslot just grows on ya. After racing a model of it and making the cowl mold.. man.. just grows on ya...lol

Grim

OUCH!.. its first repair...lol

IMG_6957.jpg

The look of they new BaBa is starting to grow on me some, but the Formula II boat looks sexy - ,

dont know how well it would work for RC though.....

How did I know you where a Seebold guy Junker
default_tongue.png

iznups.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
some of the boats today are very pleasing on the eye. The aeroslot just grows on ya. After racing a model of it and making the cowl mold.. man.. just grows on ya...lol

Grim

OUCH!.. its first repair...lol
I know the racer that driving the aerotech that hit ya lol

Hows this for an oldy? My dad was the first A tunnel record holder in NAMBA. Pretty sure his time was beat the very next time a heat was run on a record course.

One of these days Ill have to dig through his collection of photos to see if I can find any pic of my tunnels from the 90s.
Wow. There is a lot of history in that pic!!! That looks like the factory K&B with the venturi and exhaust throttle.
This boat is on my wall of the boat shop, along with the very first boat our dad built with our uncle. The coke boat pictured is not the record holder, the yellow boat built by dad and uncle was the one that got the record. Dad didnt know why he put the plaque on the picture but yea pretty cool stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes Dunny.. Photo credit goes to dunny on that one.. heck most of these as I did not have a good cam at that point..lol

Grim

More Jerry Dunlap pictures of my tunnels as well as a great shot of Alfred Lanza racing Lorenzo Martinez:

Lohring Ms B Mod.JPG

Lorhing Miller's B Stock.JPG

I still have both boats, but the white boat is now a 6S electric.

Leecraft racing.jpg

At the Grand Prix

Lohring Miller

Well Z, this thread sparked my desire to get back into tunnels. I just texted my ol man to see if he'll mail me sponsons and a center section of one of his scratch built D boats. I have an old Kaboom powerhead and exhaust and all electronics, I just need a hull and a lower unit. Should be fun.... vroom vroom

NOW WE ARE TALKING.. OK.. NOTE TO THE GANG.. you CAN make a difference in attendance if you STOP wragging on each other and SHARE your help and experiences with others.

SUPER NEWS DEAN!

Grim

hey brian, you missed the last race in maine. well I just have to tell you it was the best water conditions for .21 tunnel. wide open all 4 heats. we don't get many days like that. looking forward to racing tunnels with you next season

NOW WE ARE TALKING.. OK.. NOTE TO THE GANG.. you CAN make a difference in attendance if you STOP wragging on each other and SHARE your help and experiences with others.

SUPER NEWS DEAN!

Grim
Just talked to pops and the sponsons and center section are going in the mail tomorrow.... His hulls look a bit different than the ones I see on here regularly, but run like hell. I'll start a new thread of the build one I get started.

SUPER NEWS DEAN!

Grim
Cant seem to find the LIKE button

Latest posts

Back