Fun with Tunnels

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mike,

Thanks for the information. I plan on traveling with my boy and do some racing this coming year.

Brandon.. what ever the distance was.. its now an extra 8 hours drive. I keep and maintain ONE tunnel.. so its hard for me to justify a long trip. I have been keeping my drives to around 10 hour or less.

I do miss hanging out with you cats.

Grim

Ron Z.. what is lighting fast, classy as a vintage hydro,.. Zaker Blue... and goes "Plukada plukada plukada... ASK ROD!

Bahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Grim

Brandon.. what ever the distance was.. its now an extra 8 hours drive. I keep and maintain ONE tunnel.. so its hard for me to justify a long trip. I have been keeping my drives to around 10 hour or less.

I do miss hanging out with you cats.

Grim
Understood, I just know the rest of the clan had the pleasure of racing with a lot of yall from up there at other Tunnel Champs and internats, would be cool to share that experience.

Ill have to see if I can get them to head on up north sometime soon

Good gang down that way for sure... have MANY VERY fond memorys at the races down there,. LIKE YOUR BROTHER WITH THE DRUNK GIRL ON HIS LAP AFTER THE JAR WAS PASSED AROUND! .LOL

Or.. Morons ASS HANGING OUT THE WINDOW OF DONNIES TRUCK as we bolted down the back roads...lol

Pool chars and ZIP TIES, Shaving Cream and WHAT NOT.. just to see old Grim struggle!..lol... You have not lived until a pool chair has been laced to your van! lol

Or.. well you get it.. and the RACING.. some of the best I had been to...

Grim

I am in. Come on down Mike Z. It was fun having you and JD at the races. Looking forward to racing Ron Shaw in my favorite class!

Ya all are making me miss that good old southern hospitality!

How about that northern boy beating up the rest of them with a boat (MOD VP) he had never see or touched before.. Mark Poole is a GREAT TEACHER!. I have a rubber chicken in my trophy stash!

Thanks again all for the memories!

Grim

Awesome!!!!! Such a rare ride that not to many people appreciate or even know about .

LOL.. true.. I have herd.. hea.. NICE NOVA.. then.. they look at the badge and say.. THATS NOT A NOVA!..lol

They are like.. what the hell is that.. lol..

Thanks for thinking of me on that.. I love the car and hope it stays in the family for many years. (I have willed it to my Grandson if he wants it!)

Grim

That was some weekend. The smack talk shootout was the highlight! You nailed the start and then stayed in lane one. The engine on Ron's boat ran so lean the power head turned brown. Gabe flipped, Tonya stuffed and Mitch was off the start and coming but ran out of laps. You had the last laugh!

Some of the most fun I have had was racing with you at HSC in ModVP Mark- I will have to dig that video up.
default_wink.png

Picked these up Saturday. A blast from the past. Still need to clean the Aerotech's up, they have been in a barn for the last 15+ years.

Leecraft 21's.jpgAerotech #1.jpgAerotech #@.jpgcowlings.jpg

Back