FUN RUN????

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ima put it in the cowel and cut out the windheild thingy and replace it with clear lexan and mount it behind it it should be preety pimp ima have a tv and a vcr there unless some one has a camera that we can plus rca cables into they has boat loads of them on ebay so i got one it should be preety cool and i plan on plasti dippin it up until the lense

Hey Ron, Please take plenty of photos during the fun run.

It would be great to see a day at the racers over your way in the states.

We dont have big races here in Perth. Only over the eastern side of OZ.

Oh well, cant wait for the photos of you all...

Ross

Perth B)

I'm bringing 2 digital cameras and my camcorder so I should be able to take a lot of pix. I'm sure there will be a lot of pix being posted.

update i currently have no running boats damned electric :angry: any ways im just waitin on my brushless system to get back and for me to get my find design 32 inch deep vee. hopefully i will have both of them running for the fun run :(

trust me i know im looking forward to meeting all of you at the fun run im pretty sure ill have them runnin one way or another

but they just wont have bright new pink paint oh well

Prepare to wet your pants! :lol: I just got the DNR Regatta permit in the mail so now we're legal to set up a course on the lake.

Ron Olson said:
Prepare to wet your pants! :lol:
Do believe we need a "Traveling Wet AR$E" award :D

Speaking of prepare, getting ready for paint:

paint2.jpg

paint4.jpg

paint7.jpg

paint8.jpg

Some time this week, will have twins :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey brushlesstunnelhull. Message me with your mailing address so Ican get last years dvd out to you.

I will do a dvd again this year if everyone sends me there pics and videos. Still workiong on making it. Our new addition arrived tues. and she (like our son) is a blessing and a miracle.

Looking good Mark

Congratulations Steve, I hope that everything went well. Eric was a Mother's Day baby and will be 18 Tuesday. Man, time flies!

It looks like there will be a lot of "Show & Tell" at the Fun Run.

Congrats there Steve B) My babies will be looking much better by the end of the week :lol:

And I have lots to tell at the fun run :p Tomorrow would have been my 13th anniversary, but the D was final last Wednesday :D

Mark....

AKA: Paint-man-do

Steve, Congrates!!! Missy & I are very happy for you to. I hope you got my phone message.

Mark, your tunnels are looking great!

Thanks Guys.

Yes we got your meeage Wade. You sure you weren't dieing or something? :huh: :unsure: :lol: :lol: :lol: You sounded terrible.

SColby said:
Thanks Guys. Yes we got your meeage Wade. You sure you weren't dieing or something?  :huh:   :unsure: :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   You sounded terrible.

99035[/snapback]

I sure felt like I could. I feel a lot better today.

wswatzell said:
Mark, your tunnels are looking great!
Thanks Wade. I've been under the weather myself lately. Got caught out in a cold rain on the bike. Think I might have 1/2 a lung left :unsure: . Boats are currently under the weather also, they look'n kinda gray right now :blink: gray primer I say :lol: Hopefully they will be painted by end of week. They should be ready for the fun run :D

Mark.......

For your information, I got permanently tossed off AOL because the kid violated a TOS agreement. My new e-mail address is [email protected] . Yeah, I'm just a little P.O.ed at the moment!

Funny, the disc came in the mail today but I lost a lot of sites and mail.

Ron Olson said:
For your information, I got permanently tossed off AOL because the kid violated a TOS agreement. My new e-mail address is [email protected] .  Yeah, I'm just a little P.O.ed at the moment!Funny, the disc came in the mail today but I lost a lot of sites and mail.

99139[/snapback]

AOL.... the most switched from isp their is..... you wont miss them. get a good dsl line and dont look back.

Tom, I've been thinking about going to a high speed service. I have Charter as my cable TV service and they of course have their own internet service. I think that I can plug right in to the back of my converter box and this new 'puter I think is already set up for it. I needed a quick fix last night so I tossed their disc in.

AOL had the nerve after giving me the heave-ho to want to switch me over to one of their advertisers for some damned Wal-Mart promo. Boy, what balls they have! I told them where to place their offer. Hey, I was permanently off their list so I wasn't shy!

Latest posts

Back