FUN RUN????

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know Brian, we met last year at the Flint record trials and I just saw him again recently at a swap meet here in town. Maybe I can get him to show up for the Fun Run, he doesn't live too far from me.

Last Weekend, I had to get my BAW tunnel out in the yard just to fire up the engine. I did a slight mod to the tunnl by addinf stumble blocks. I noticed that it wanted to hook every time i entered a turn, so I'm going to see if it works.

I got my wife's boat back together as well. I need to get my HH.12 back together, & clean up y drag-n-fly then I am ready

I still need to finish up Cy's sport 20 though

You might as well work on the boats, it's a little cold and snowy to do anything outside right now.

I just came up from thrashing on the Sport 40. Most of the major work is done, it's the little things that take forever.

Yea, hope it warms up soon. The two boats are very close to being painted.

Heck, it was snowing here today :eek:

Mark.

speakin of workin on boats i got my outboard fixed and now it has balbearings

heres a pic of it it is now water proof and has a water coolin coil under neath the rubber and a 440 prop

brushless-outboard-002_large.jpg

View attachment 4179

Last edited by a moderator:
i still got half a gal of 45 and the full gal of 30 for the car so i should be good.

Wade, seeing how you're keeping track it looks like 2 more are coming down from your neck of the woods, both Gas boaters. One from G.R. and another from Fremont. It's a good thing that I estimated high on the DNR Regatta permit!

to whoever is taking the videos and making a dvd i will have a small wireless color camera at teh fun run it will be installed on my boat or can be installed on any ones boat whoever want it i just figured id let yall know

Ron, what is the name of the on from GR? WOW, Freemont is a was away. Sounds like we are going to have a nice crowd again. :D

A wireless camera would be really cool!!!!

yah i got it for a good price off of fleabay i figure ill install it in my tunnel and go drive and have video of all the nitros passin me lol then any one who want to put it on their boat can i dont really care i figure it will make for some interesing video

Wade, it's Doug Johns from G.R.. Yeah, Freemont is a drive but don't forget that Jim And Don are traveling a lot further than that!

I'm amazed at the distance that people are coming from for our little get-together.

Boy, we're gonna have FUN!

Sure, if we can get everyone all together at once. I can take the pic, nobody wants to see my face anyway. :D Maybe I can get the wife to take one if she makes an appearance.

Hey brushless, IS that CAMERA WATER PROOF?

A group pic sounds good, as long as its before we all have wet asses.

John will be coming down from Evart, which is a bit east of Big Rapids.

Brushless, don't ya have to have a receiver (vcr) to record the action or does your's store the data onboard?

As for group shot, my camera has a 10 second delay and I'll bring the tripod :rolleyes:

Tom, can ya change the secondary header to the date this will occur? Someone made the request a few pages ago.

See ya in a month!!!!!!!!!

Mark...

Brushless IMed me last night, he got the camera for $1.99 on eBay (+$28.00 shipping). He wants to place it under the cowling of his tunnel in the windshield area. We're trying to figure out how to hook up a VCR, DVD camera or something to the RX plus maybe a small TV onshore to watch while it's running.

Anyone have a generator? Don't think there's a 120v power outlet at the site :huh: That is the only reason why I've yet to purchase one of those mini video outfits.

Mark......

He's got a 1,200 watt power inverter and I have a 400 watt so AC power is no problem. We can run that off my 12 volt jump start battery at the lake or off the truck.

Mark, these things come in handy at races. With one you can run a Dremel, soldering gun, laptop or a small TV if it gets boring. My 400 watt one can't handle a lot but it comes in handy at home when we get power outages.

Back