Fun Run DVD

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SColby

OK guys. I know you have been waiting for the dvd of the fun run and I can say that I have it almost complete. I have 12 min of pics and video and still have some video to capture. I also need to do some final touches on it.

So those who would like a copy let me know so that I will know how many I need to burn. It also looks like I still have most of the addresses from last year. If I do not have yours I will let you know so you can get it to me.

Let me see if I want a copy.. D'oh.... :p Hopefully you still have my snail mail addy... :D

Steve, think we all understand what took your time away from this project.. Being a new daddy will take up most of your free time B)

Take your time. Eric was asking me yesterday if I knew how it was coming. You can forward Dave Homers copy along with mine if you want to. If you need my address, I'll PM it to you.

hey steve hows the kid doin.. good i hope... if you need my addy pm me for it ...

take it easy man ..

have a good one

Well I have to make sure that she will be able to out run you next time you're up. :p :lol: :lol:

hehehehehe.. I do need some competion up there! :lol: What foot are you using for the MAC attack? Looks like a K&B...

Last edited by a moderator:
It is a k&B. That is all I have right now. I may some day buy a lawless but for now I will stick with what I have on hand.

OK the phone lines are now open at fun run dvd central. For the low [SIZE=14pt]low[/SIZE] [SIZE=21pt]low[/SIZE] cost of FREE :eek: :D you too can have your very own copy of the fun run in K-Zoo. Yes you read it correctly....[SIZE=21pt]FREE[/SIZE]. Never again will you see this price........... :lol: :lol: :lol:

OK enough of the funny stuff. Those that would like a copy please let me know so that I can get them burnt and in the mail. It is all together and I just need to add music to it. Hope you all enjoy it.

i'd love to see some real boats running! put me down for a copy. you've got a message with my info.

nate

SColby said:
[SIZE=21pt]FREE[/SIZE]. Never again will you see this price...........   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:
That's better than the auto's employee discount!!! Put me down for one..

If Nate wants to see some real boat action, burn him a copy of last year's Internats.. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
OB Nut said:
SColby said:
[SIZE=21pt]FREE[/SIZE]. Never again will you see this price...........   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:
That's better than the auto's employee discount!!! Put me down for one..

If Nate wants to see some real boat action, burn him a copy of last year's Internats.. :rolleyes:

107912[/snapback]

Yeah, less carnage this year! :lol:

OH yea, I forgot to add that I take no responsiblity for what happened during the taping of the day. I only used what I was given. :D

JK. I used pretty much everything I was given with a little bit of editing here and there.

ill take two copies one for me and one for matt

charles maley

35160 kensington

sterling heights

mi 48312

thanks steve

Next week sometime should work Wade. I will let you know. I should have it finished up this weekened. So right now i have 8 copies that I need. If there are any more takers let me know. Then I will figure out whos address I have and whos I don't.

I don't know if Ric Carpenter or George Dalecki want copies or not, they aren't members of this site (their loss!) that I know of. Dave, can you contact them?

Back