Fuel mixing question

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr Hydro

I have a gallon of Byron Originals Premium Sport "standard" fuel that is 10* nitro with 16*oil content(synthetic/castor). I would like to remix it to get 25* nitro and 18* oil. I have a jug of 100*nitro and the oil but am not sure of the mix. Thanks in advance. I'm sure there is some math wiz out there that could help.

I wouldn't add anything to the fuel because you don't know what oil they use and you are going to have problems .I would mix a new gallon if it was me.What kind of oil do you have.

there is 128oz to a gallon

128x25%=32oz nitro

128x18%=23.oz oil

take 128-32-23=73oz alc

Dave Roach

Last edited by a moderator:
with your 128oz

add

Starting Nitro: 10%

Add oz Nitro 28.7

Ending Nitro: 25%

Starting Oil: 16%

Add oz Oil: 9.4

Ending Oil: 18%

Starting Mthnl: 74%

- - - - - - - -

Ending Mthnl: 57

this will give you 166.2oz of 25/18

here's a good link to have, scroll to bottom and choose between the two.

http://www.nitrorc.c...rorc.com/fuelws

Dave has also given you a good advice.

Dan.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a gallon of Byron Originals Premium Sport "standard" fuel that is 10* nitro with 16*oil content(synthetic/castor). I would like to remix it to get 25* nitro and 18* oil. I have a jug of 100*nitro and the oil but am not sure of the mix. Thanks in advance. I'm sure there is some math wiz out there that could help.
If I remember right Byrons sells their oil,so you can boost it if you like on the remix

Latest posts

Back