• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS- new undrilled carbon fiber 1/8 scale hull

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Ferrette

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Vendor
For Sale - Lone Star Model Boats carbon fiber 1/8th scale. This is a full carbon fiber hull built for me by John Borden (he bought the Muck molds from Steve). I sent John the carbon fiber and had it built with low cut stringers to keep things wide open (I prefer to bottom mount motors). This hull will do many different versions from the MHR# 7207/7474 boats like the Bud, Circus, Gilmore Special, A/B Natural Light, etc. and with 3 piece cowl can do both full cowl or exposed motor versions. The carbon layup makes it extremely light weighing in just under 5 pounds hull with cowl pieces and should make for a very fast boat. The white coloring is a very thin layer of gelcoat that John uses when laying up the hulls. I had planned on building this hull during the upcoming winter months but a couple other unfinished projects need additional funding. I also have this advertised on the OSE and Rum Runner Racing FE forums since it can also be easily set up for FE. $400 plus actual shipping costs owns it. :)

Also includes spare nose and mid cowl pieces also in carbon, forgot about them earlier. They look just like the ones in the pics. :p

SOLD!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oops!! Just realized I had John make extra front and middle carbon cowl pieces when he did the boat. I typically make it so the rear section bolts on and 'glass the front two pieces together (when I do a full cowl) that remove via catches or magnets. These two extra pieces are also included and I corrected original post. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Don,

I'll take it and I'll paypal the total as gift.

Lmk and I'm at 99336

Should make another nice Notre Dame or Squire

Bill

Don,
I'll take it and I'll paypal the total as gift.

Lmk and I'm at 99336

Should make another nice Notre Dame or Squire

Bill
Actually it looks like it will be a replacement Gilmore Special for son Dave

****, 4 minutes to late. looks like a great boat. good luck and keep me in mind if it becomes available. Thanks Tom

Latest posts

Back