• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS cobra 2 FE tunnel (price reduced)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan Hutchinson

i have a new cobra 2 in green metal flake / white in FE this boat is beautiful and comes already cut out with the large radio box aluminum in the transom and a window decal any wanting to know price can pm me at [email protected] or call me at (906) 233-0062

P/S this is the same boat i run in stock and modified nitro and ive raced it 3 times and finished in the top 3 everytime

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure Dan now you post this for sale. I wanted to buy a tunnel a couple weeks ago but ended up buying a couple RC trucks for my sons. That boat looks really nice.

Mark

I have seen it in person. It is really nice! Dan's Cobra 2 ran sweet at the last TCMBC race.

TL

I am still wrestling with the gen 1 hull you sold me at the end of last season. Can you PM me what you would sell me this one for?

i still have this boat for sale it comes already set up for FE already cut out, with the larger radio box which will hold all the radio gear and a window decal.

if anyone want to see what a set up boat like this looks like in FE ill have pics of my personal boat to show all

price is 200.00 shipped in the us only. PM me with any questions about this boat to [email protected]

Back