FOR the LIFE OF ME

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lay26

Supporting Member
well i'm supposed to be a gas convert but i really can't get over nitro look at my latest project, i really think it's because i love this class. Blazer sport 40 with a Cmb 45hr. this is the second build of a two part project i had on the table after runnig the first sport 40(which i sold) i had to complete this one for myself i'm glad i did. can't wait to run. BTW if any of you guys are looking for Cooper 70% fuel i have some extra.... talk to me, back to work!!! B) B)

DSC03840.JPG

DSC03841.JPG

DSC03832.JPG

Yea I saw that lol, thought I would leave it be though~! :ph34r:

well i'm supposed to be a gas convert but i really can't get over nitro look at my latest project, i really think it's because i love this class. Blazer sport 40 with a Cmb 45hr. this is the second build of a two part project i had on the table after runnig the first sport 40(which i sold) i had to complete this one for myself i'm glad i did. can't wait to run. BTW if any of you guys are looking for Cooper 70% fuel i have some extra.... talk to me, back to work!!! B) B)
Nothin wrong with that.....NITRO is a GOOD thing! :)

Lay bring that thing down so we can christen it right. If she runs anything like a whip should , i gonna have to rethink some prop/pipe choices to beat you.
cool.gif
cool.gif
cool.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Lay bring that thing down so we can christen it right. If she runs anything like a whip should , i gonna have to rethink some prop/pipe choices to beat you.
cool.gif
cool.gif
cool.gif
i definatly will bring it down to MD B) B) my plan was to mix it with you u guys in dist 12 so look out

Nice build. The radio box looks really clean. What are you using for fuel tanks? Any more pics?

Once it's in the blood it's there for life.....

Robert
LOL so true Robert so true..... Sean as far as the tanks i'm not settled yet but i'm leaning towards the sullivan slant oval 8 oz tanks just to get the boat on the water quickly. i know Walt has some metal tanks for this boat but the time is running close my namba dist 1 racing season is only a few weeks away. i also have to put some paint on a SUPER SECRET COWL that i modified for this boat. i hope no one takes offense when i reveal it but it's a one shot deal so there are no duplicates. i wanted my boat to be different and unique and I favor a different style than what's availble for this hull(check my Gen 1 hull is my gallery for a hint on what i did to my GEN 2). i'll get a few more pics up later

Gas is for lawnmowers, and people who don't understand the concept of glow fuel powered engines.

Guys like the Gas concept because it is pull a rope and go, yes gasoline it self is cheap but gas hardware, engine, huill and everything else is expensive i could have 3 nitro boats to one gas. Never ever get me to change over Nitro is for racing Gas is for weedwackers

well for a few years i have been admiring the SS45 Cowl i really think that Phil did a great job on it. during that time i ran the Whiplash sport 40 and really love the boat and Brian did a great job on the boat as well, but i always wanted a stealth cowl. while not having too much time i got the idea of grafting the cowl to the boat that i liked from another IW member that did it on a AC sport 40, i'm not saying that the Blazer cowl isn't good, it's just WHAT I LIKE. this may just be the FIRST STEALTH WHIPLASH who knows. I reapeat that THIS IS WHAT I LIKE so i hope the manufactures don't get offended. this is a one shot deal and i'm not selling any copies of this cowl.

DSC03873.JPG

DSC03872.JPG

DSC03871.JPG

DSC03870.JPG

DSC03865.JPG

Back