FOR the LIFE OF ME

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is very slick. I have a whip 20 that I made a cowl like that for out of a vegas cowl (just incase it didn't work lol)

well i have to give Brian Blazer and his team their props, i have built three whiplash sports 40 1 gen 1 and 2 of these gen 2 and i must say that the GEN 1 was good but this GEN 2 is BY FAR MUCH better, i can only imagine for now how it will run with the ALL ACES( AA 45 motor)....WOW!!! with the 45 hr is a beast in it's own right but man i've got to save up some beans to get an AA 45. i had the sport 40 i just finished back to the lake today and gave it a very sound workout and I AM VERY HAPPY with the boat and the performance

it did help that i built three of them so the setup specs was in my memory and it worked. i know there is still more work for me to do but GOOD JOB BRIAN!!!! B)

for those of you guys who don't like to build wood boats for whatever your reason is and i'm sure there are some good ones.....you guys are missing out! man when you see something you built work good, you get a real proud feeling, i'm not trying to toot my own horn i'm just sharing with you how i feel and i hope someday you will feel that too, until next time ...keep the deck dry

after building and running this boat i now remember why i can't seem to get the nitro out of my blood..

Last edited by a moderator:
Season started today and after much anticpation finally got some racing action with the new whip 40 and it was a blast :D some bad driving got me into trouble first heat but i really liked how the boat responded and handled tried to get some actions pics but my cameraman said it was moving too fast B)

DSC03881.JPG

DSC03882.JPG

DSC03883.JPG

Latest posts

Back