• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

for sale---SOLD,,,,SOLD

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrgary

Supporting Member
hi everyone,,i have a steve peterson sport 40 for sale,,boat has not seen water and comes almost complete,,all you will need to add is your radio,,c/w almost new cmb 45rs,header,pipe,strut,rudder,turn fin,engine mount,2/8 oz tanks,cowl lock downs,,the engine has about 72 ozs of fuel thru it,so it is not even broke in yet,it has the 3rd channel needle that came with the engine,boat has been set up then took it apart to prime and i did that,,all this and cable and collet and a prop done by mark from props-4 you,,hardware is speedmaster,,a great deal at 675.00 shipped to your door,,includes shipping,,i will send pics upon request,,email me at [email protected],, i will sell just the engine,pipe,header and collet for 400.00 shipped

thanks

gary

BOAT SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back