• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale IRA cotton sport 20 SOLD

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoePeters

Supporting Member
IRA cotton sport 20 recently purchased from iw .sold as pictured 250.00 and 20. shipping UPS to USA residents ONLY thanks. boat has killer detailed paint but could use some more clear and rubbing.....
includes new hull ,motor mount,strut,rudder,turn fin, radiobox and cool paint details!

Attachments

• .21 006.JPG
    .21 006.JPG
    990.2 KB · Views: 285
  • .21 008.JPG
    .21 008.JPG
    846.8 KB · Views: 284
  • .21 010.JPG
    .21 010.JPG
    865.4 KB · Views: 277
  • .21 011.JPG
    .21 011.JPG
    852.7 KB · Views: 281
Curious, why are you selling already. You just bought it.
I wanted the hand carved wooden 1/8 scale engine for my 67 bud that was on the boat. The boat would need alot of changes to suit me and im in the middle of a Dave Preusse 20 hull build i would like to finish for the october time trials.Somebody has more time to give this boat than me right now.

Can you tell me how wide it is?
The width of the sponsons is 14 1/2" length 31 3/4" width
Can you tell me how wide it is?
Fred,Sorry" for delay. The width of the sponsons is 14 1/2" Length is 31 3/4" the width of transom at botom is 4 1/8"
Should be a fast lil boat.I was thinking about making it brushless electric....tooo many projects right now

That's probably a little too narrow to make a good FE boat. I'm still thinking.

Boat was sanded and clear coated with auto sikkens material,Now looks great.adding a new flexshaft and better turn fin.Putting in a new vintage cmb and pipe and going to list on ebay. Bye hooks hydro!

Back