• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ira Cotton Sport 21

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This Sport 21 was built form scratch from Ira Cottons plans. The boat come with the hardware all set up with rudder, turn fin, strut, motor mount and radio box. Ira cotton designs good running boats. This boat is new and never seen water.

Price reduced
$300 shipped USA

Attachments

• DSC00195.JPG
    DSC00195.JPG
    590.7 KB · Views: 409
  • DSC00196.JPG
    DSC00196.JPG
    600.4 KB · Views: 394
  • DSC00198.JPG
    DSC00198.JPG
    589 KB · Views: 393
  • DSC00199.JPG
    DSC00199.JPG
    578 KB · Views: 382
  • DSC00201.JPG
    DSC00201.JPG
    572.3 KB · Views: 385
  • DSC00202.JPG
    DSC00202.JPG
    606 KB · Views: 393
  • DSC00204.JPG
    DSC00204.JPG
    542.1 KB · Views: 394
  • DSC00205.JPG
    DSC00205.JPG
    589 KB · Views: 388
Last edited:
Mr Hooks, i Seen boat on ebay,really like what you did on the build.Its almost too nice to race! The detail work is unreal, the bottom with all the airbrushing is over the top.Great job.I did bid on it,to help get the price up to reserv! im rpmjoe.
If it doesnt sell on ebay or you decide to cancel auction. I would agree to pay the 300. but you would have to cover the ride to Ohio 45030. Heck i had to ask! Really dont need another 20 boat on the shelf,but i hate to see one this nice get passed up without offering! JOE

Mr Hooks, i Seen boat on ebay,really like what you did on the build.Its almost too nice to race! The detail work is unreal, the bottom with all the airbrushing is over the top.Great job.I did bid on it,to help get the price up to reserv! im rpmjoe.
If it doesnt sell on ebay or you decide to cancel auction. I would agree to pay the 300. but you would have to cover the ride to Ohio 45030. Heck i had to ask! Really dont need another 20 boat on the shelf,but i hate to see one this nice get passed up without offering! JOE

This Sport 21 was built form scratch from Ira Cottons plans. The boat come with the hardware all set up with rudder, turn fin, strut, motor mount and radio box. Ira cotton designs good running boats. This boat is new and never seen water.

Price reduced
$300 shipped USA
Still for sale? $300 shipped USA

Price reduced
$300 shipped USA
$300 shipped to Ohio Mr Hooks can we make a deal?

I got two offers for $300 shipped. Do you want to pay for the shipping

I got two offers for $300 shipped. Do you want to pay the $40 shipping and handling shipping cost?

Price reduced
$300 shipped USA
I wii paypal the 300. as soon as you PM ME YOUR PAYPAL ADDRESS

Back