• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sport 20 FE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

happybradboating

I think this is an M/L Sport and is a 20 size boat. At this point everything has been sold from the FE P-spec Sport boat, i.e. Turn Fin, Rudder, Strut, Drive Shaft & Brass tube attached to the strut. It is basically the shell of the Sport with lids & boat stand made by a local boat member.

The boat was repaired by me after it was ran over in a race while upside down. It has another thin layer of plywood on the sponsons to repair damage. The problem is that the CG is off because of the repair. It is now slightly front heavy and dive bombs under the water when racing the boat. I have ruined probably 4 speed controls because the lid pops off when the hockey tape breaks loose while it is under the water. It seems to not happen in still water when out test running. It might be possible to add stick on weights to rear side to balance out the boat.
In addition, the P-Spec motor is no good, it is missing one of the lead wires.

I was thinking about $100.00 for the Sport 20 & if the stand is wanted I would go with $30.00 for the stand.

***The first to say "I will take it" gets first shot to purchase what they want and then second in line etc.

Prices are outlined plus shipping. If paying by Paypal add 3% or as Friend.

Please only respond to this post, no PM unless payment arrangements and shipping location is needed.
1109191725c.jpg 1109191727b.jpg 1109191729.jpg 1109191730.jpg 1109191730a.jpg 1109191731(1).jpg
1110191852.jpg 1110191852a.jpg 1110191853.jpg 1109192135a.jpg

Last edited:
PM sent to pttcat as follows:
Sorry for the delay I was locating a box and making sure the stand can be included. The boat and stand can be sent together. The motor as mentioned in the advertisement has a wire that fell off so the water jacket is the usable part not the motor. What you see in the pictures is what you get and the servo was working when the boat was last in operation.
I will take $130.00 shipped.

Yep, that is a GP310, Gen1 hull. Looks in good condition. Good luck with the sale, Mike, ML Boatworks

Is the transom pulled out of it?
Hi Bill, There is nothing wrong with the transom. The boat need running hardware, turn fin, stuffing tube, driveshaft, speed control, motor, batteries, & RX. The motor is no good in the cooling jacket. What you see is what you get!
Price for boat & stand $130.00 shipped.
Please no PM, unless sending only zip code or making final payment arrangements.
Thanks
Brad

Hi Bill, Let me know what your zip code is on this thread or by PM. I had stated $130.00 shipped for boat & stand. We could come to an agreement of each person paying 50% on shipping for the boat only at $100.00. The boat stand is real nice made by JRS our local boater and fits the boat well. It is your choice on just the boat or everything. It does not matter to me, it is a merry holiday either way!
Thanks
Brad

Hi Bill, The total will be $127.35 including your part in covering 50% shipping. Shipping calculated out at $54.69 for USPS ground shipping. The payment can be made by Paypal. I have sent you my Paypal information by PM.

If needed, after the payment is received, I will request your shipping information by PM.
Thanks Brad

Hi Bill, I received your payment and play on shipping it out tomorrow on December 24th!
Thank you, Brad
BOAT SOLD.

Hi Chris, I first off see what I can find for a box. Then let you know what shipping cost. I would guess it will be costly.
Thanks

Hi Chris, The total for shipping calculated to $16.44. If you and I paid for 50% in shipping cost at $8.22 each for USPS ground that would work on my end. If this sounds good the grand total would be $38.22. I can send you my Paypal information by PM.

If needed, after the payment is received, I will request your shipping information by PM.
Thanks Brad

Hi Brad, Thank you for the offer but I think I'm going to pass.
Chris
If you want it for $30.00 shipped that is fine with me. I went to the effort of digging up a box & packaging it up to calculating shipping. At this point it does not matter either way what you deceide.
Thanks
Brad

Hi Bill,
The boat was shipped out today on 12/24/19. If you want the tracking information let me know and I will provide it by PM.
Happy Holidays!
Thanks Brad

Hi Chris,
The payment has been received. I plan on shipping the stand out on 12/26/19. At this point to be honest I just do not have a smaller box that would make shipping less and did not feel like taking the stand apart, cutting down a box etc.
I am glad you can make use of the JRS stand. They work great!
Happy Holidays!
Brad

Back