Flex Seal

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it's the stuff sold on TV I would steer clear.
default_wacko.png

If it's the stuff sold on TV I would steer clear.
default_wacko.png
Whats you talkn bout Rrray -

Hell , You can spray a piece of cardboard in a rotten john boat, coat both sides and she is gooder than new
default_tongue.png
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png

Or your money back
default_rolleyes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
building a battery box for a fe conversion and was thinking of spraying it with flex seal instead of using resin ?

Ive used the stuff but everywhere I have used it I would also have used a rubberized undercoating--I wouldnt use it in an RC boat---not that it wouldnt seal but you might want to change something up later or need to make a repair etc --- also has a cure time--I personally see no benefit to using it over resin IF the stuff cured faster i could see it being an emergency RC Hull repair between heats ---slap a little tape on a seam split or hole spray it with the crap and go BUT again by the time it cured the races would be over lol

You may want to try it on the exterior of the radio box.. Don't put it inside because even after it has dried/cured it still gives of caustic gasses that corrode electronic connectors in a hurry!! Stick with sealing interior with epoxy or resin..

Later!!

Pat

My new F-Hydro I skinned with my back door screen, sides, and bottom, dont need a top anymore cuz I "flexsealed" the inside of the radio box, servos,receiver, battery's and all.

Stay tuned.................it worked on TV !!!!

boat.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Pat he bought it from me great running boat had his colors to Michigan ran that thing offen and won high points oh Joe what we going to do with you
default_tongue.png

Latest posts

Back