First Annual Nitro Winter Shootout

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
X Hydro Good race, Ralph gets the start and I try and run him down.

Last edited by a moderator:
Easy Ron.......lol the secret is still safe with us.
Randy there is no secret anymore they posted the results and they show you were 1st Loser
default_ph34r.png
I always am...come back for another race soon, not in five years.

Randy with events like the Winter Nitro Championships my interest is peaked!! I plan to run the Brandon, Tampa and Space Coast District Races and hope there is another Nitro Event this year on a date I can make!

This past event felt like days gone by and reaffirmed that Nitro Racers Rule!! As if we didn't know that already!

X Hydro Good race, Ralph gets the start and I try and run him down.

Good heat! Great driving!

So much positive and so many positive comments about this race! I suspect we could have a 300 boat, 3 day event next year. All NITRO!
default_smile.png

Last night at the Brandon kick off meeting for 2015 we discussed the possibility of a three day race next year in January. We think there is enough interest in nitro only races to support that so please keep an eye out for that race in 2016. Also lets all please support Jeremy with his nitro race in November.

Jeremy, Mike and I will be reaching out to you about November we may have a date conflict with our Herb race.

Lastly I will be posting the twin rigger shootout for the Brandon club hosted in March tonight. Please get your entries in early! We look forward to hosting what we hope is another 1st class race for everyone.

Thank you to all the boaters that came, you were the ones that made the race great, without you there wouldn't be a race. Thank You Again!!!

Barb and Ed Knudsen

As far as someone filming the heats of the race...you might want to ask Anders Martinelle what he has. I have not seen him in several years and he was here to watch us play. He came from Sweden like Andy said to watch and record all the heats. So when he get's back home he might post some video's.

As far as someone filming the heats of the race...you might want to ask Anders Martinelle what he has. I have not seen him in several years and he was here to watch us play. He came from Sweden like Andy said to watch and record all the heats. So when he get's back home he might post some video's.
Cool, Thanks!

Latest posts

Back