Finally got to run the FE boat

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Crouch

Well guys, I finally got to get my feet wet with the new (to me) P spec tunnel that I will be running this year. I didn't finish very well (2 2nds and 1 dnf and a dns). but it was a lot of fun and a learing experience. I have to admitt, I never ran a small tunnel boat before and they are not as easy to drive as I thought it would be!!! I just want to thank Dick Loeb, Chilli, and Carl for all there help with learing about how to set the speed controller to the transmitter and all that good stuff. I think at the next race I will do much better now that I got thru the initial learing curve of FE boats. By the way, this is Dick's wood stuff that he was running last year that I am now running.

We had a couple guys running tunnels for the first time last weekend. Saturday was the first time Little Chilli touched a tunnel. I guess everyone figured that out when he was doing wheelies accross the pond at the start. LOL. The little problem you had arming the Aquacraft is very typical among new users. As a matter of fact Larry who ran the UL1 in RTR called me Friday night with the same problem. I think P-Spec Tunnel will be the most popular FE class in the district this year. You might see a half dozen of them running in Centreville and Chesapeake.

Back