Finally got my spit fire 2 rockin.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob

After a very dissapointing first test session two nights ago and after a phone call to Terry Prather all i can say is WOW.This boat handles very well and turns on a dime.Shoboat sent me some props to test but the boat ran the best with the prop that came with the kit.Know all i need is enough guys to resurect the 7.5 outboard rigger.I am hooked.Also Terry Prather is one of the nicest guys i had the pleasure of talking to.Well we are heading for the river to give er hell again.Bob

Funny you posted this today, Jack Garcia and myself were talking about this via e-mail today. I loved mine. Here's some advice I'd offer. Since the motor on the ass end is so **** heavy it will make the rear of the boat sink if the motor stalls out. Possibly getting water into the radio box. So what I did was siliconed in the rear area foam used for plumbing and covering pipes (great floatation). This kept the boat up afloat from drowning the rear.

You might eventually have to drill holes on the inside of the front sponsns and tape them off when you run because water will go through the screw on the front tabs.

My boat loved the X-447 prop the best.

Good Luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back