JD New 7.5 WOF Tunnel

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JD thanks a bunch for the post of my hull! I have a few Rossi's with a lawless (nitro water sport 2000) lower unit also the second hull will have a stock K&B air cooled engine.

[still looking for some prop shafts Brian!] :D :D :) :D

re: how fast is it

I'd estimate it's running in the mid-50 mph(so, is that like 85 km/h?). We really need to convert to metric measurement. 85 km/h sounds so fast!!

I know it's faster than any of my previous 7.5 Mod Tunnels. Not that any of them were blazing fast.

I need to get the radar gun out and get a measurement.

JD

re: how fast is it

I'd estimate it's running in the mid-50 mph(so, is that like 85 km/h?). We really need to convert to metric measurement. 85 km/h sounds so fast!!

I know it's faster than any of my previous 7.5 Mod Tunnels. Not that any of them were blazing fast.

I need to get the radar gun out and get a measurement.

JD
mid 50 = 88 km/h = FAST

Thomas

Last edited by a moderator:
I ran the new WOF 34 on Saturday and was pleased with how it worked. I'm now in the process of painting and placing trim on the cowling and hull. Will post a photo when it's finished.

JD

Hey Dunny sounds like its time to break out my B mod and do a little running together. Probably we could get both of them going better. Greg

Hey Jerry,

We need some of the ice cleared off of ourponds, Will the Zamboni work-we just froze over. Mean whial I mite just have to put the other WOF togeather

How did you get that painted so fast? All the ones I painted this late NOV. have runs in the clear L.O.L :D

Back