Fall Nationals

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats him lol what a role model he choose in those Atwells ...lol . But seeing him all cool and relax made me think of how fun it should be not all the fighting going on .i go to allot of races and you don't really see that many kids his age even in the hobby. Seem sad the youngest kids i remember are brandon , and josh that are in dist 3 at most races. I think we all should make a true effort in growing a class for young kids to enjoy. And build a future in our Hobby. He was even one of the only ones i saw dumping the water out of the boats on the edge of the dock instead on the walk way that was extremely slippery. It even made me think twice before i dumped the water out of my boat lol
Thanks Raul appreciate you guys! Gage will be racing with you guys next year. He has gone to the Dark Side. Richie has given him his Stock cat boat rtr. Thanks Richie

Thats great he will have a blast. cats are always fun to run im sure he will be taking some big time racers down soon he has the goods for sure...

I agree and as part of that competition I want to give an adult size thata boy to my 7 year old driver gage allan. Thats right 7 years old and he drove his little tale off and only got into 2 inncidents and they were fast boats that came up on him and took their selvs out. Great job little man.
Is this the young man?

View attachment 40813
Keep your eyes on this kid, he is gonna be a force to reckon with. He raced with my kids at the Internats and whooped them all, and he is a great kid to boot, lets hope the Atwells don't rub off too much. . .lol

I wanted to start a new post on the Fall Nationals. The CMB club did a outstanding job this year. I saw that the whole club came together to put this race on with no division between gas and nitro. And it showed in the end. There were a few problems but they did get work out. So all Charleston Club members and helpers give yourself a pat on the back for a job well done.

Now the race. I have never seen the amount of good running boats at any race in all the years that I have been racing. And this goes for Gas and Nitro. I do believe the top boats/drivers in the country were there. Every race was a barn burner full of bad fast boats. And to win any heat you had to have a great boat and your A-game on driving and a whole lot of luck. And I mean a lot of luck. If you had a simple screw up you were done. I know that my D hydro class was done for when I jump the clock in the first round by 6". My twin just had new boat setup problems but was looking good at the end. But I had good races with both boats for what it was.

So for all the racers that were able to win a class or trophy in a class you should know that you have earned it straight up with no one giving it to you. Good job for everyone for making this one to the greatest races I have ever seen in thirty plus years and to be proud to be part of it.
Great job CMB club on running one of the countrys biggest r/c boat race!! We had a great time and appreciate all the hard work that it took to put a race on ofthis magnatude...You guys are first class people!! hopefully you will join us down here in Florida for some of our big races

Back