Fall Nationals Race Information & Race Results

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited by a moderator:
Not over my head.................And know its a joke...........But you driving "BIG BLOCK" is over your head. And its NO joke!!!! :( :(

I LOVE AMERICA... :)

Not over my head.................And know its a joke...........But you driving "BIG BLOCK" is over your head. And its NO joke!!!! :( :(

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. .......and all of a sudden, the light went on!!!!....... :D Just hope he's not that slow with a transmitter Stan or we will have to limit him to the sailboat class!!!!!...... ;)

Been trying for 15 minutes with the computer circle going round and round. Frustrating is an uderstatement.

T&C

The website has crashed. I just spoke with Bill on the phone and he is working on it and should be resolved very shortly. Frustrating for me too and have gotten 8 phone calls and tons of e mails.

PATIENCE PLEASE

I think the NSA scandel has hit here too.....lol.....I thought it would be easier to sign up for my first race.....lol....Ive got all night long....lol

Back