Fall Nationals Race Entries

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Added Mark Bullard to the party. Many more entries are on the way from the phone conversations and e mails the past 2 days.

For those that have not been to Charleston? Plenty of Parking, Plenty of area for Tents & Trailers & large lake = Great Time!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Tim,

Good deal!

We have just been informed that there is a sizeable group from the Delmarva club that is entering for the first time. If Ondrea is one of them all of the racers are in for a real treat. He will keep us all in stitches the whole weekend. WELCOME to the party!

Looks like we have a good group getting together for sure. Looking forward to this race (especially since it doesnt involve a 16 hour round trip air plane ride, and shipping all my crap from Europe) and looking forward to seeing all of those I havent seen since the 05 internats.

~James

Mailing out my entry tomorrow morning for:

20 Hydro

60 Hydro

F Hydro

All on A4

Hope the terrible rain stays away this year....

Thanks for Mark, Chad and Marty for entering. I know of several others that are sending in their entries overnight and 2 day mail to ensure they get in. Not sure that is entirely necessary but they want the assurance of coming to the party.

Once we get to the 225 boat limit, we will hold the entries, lock down full classes and then fill up heats that are not full and then close those classes. Several classes most likely will be cancelled due to low entry numbers. We will work with the racers that have entered to give them opportunity to switch to another open class or give refunds for any cancelled class. Then the race will be locked down and a wait list for classes will be created. That was done for last years Fall Nationals and every one on the wait list, except 1 boat, got into the race. We will work to try and get everyone into the race that we possibly can.

List updated and added Mike Hart and Al Naumann.

If you take a look at post #1, there are a number of classes, both nitro and gas, that have not met the 5 boat minimum to run the class. Especially hurting are the nitro mono classes of D (40) and E (60), RTR, and E/F tunnel. The gas classes that are low are the crackerbox, jersey skiff, gas tunnel and twin gas rigger. If you have not entered or already have, and got some of those classes in your inventory, please consider adding those classes to what you are planning to run. If possible we will combine rather than cancel the classes but that is not always possible.

Hey John,

I'll tell you what....my cat don't turm so well to the left. Take me out of open offshore and add me to stock LSG. Thanks!!!

Blaise

John i sent registration yesterday express mail. ill be racing the following;

B Mono

B Tunnel

D Tunnel

Gas Outboard

The list in post #1 has been updated through entries received yesterday from Mitch Atwell Sr & Jr, Tony Atwell, Don Riek, Don McGurn & Mike Butler. We are at 194 boats entered with many more still in the mail. Three thin classes have made the race now, Thunderboat, 1/8th Scale and Sport D tunnel. Several more are close to making it as well. A few need a life preserver to save them.

I am in for Sport 20, 20 Hydro, 40 Hydro and 20 Mono. You shold have it by the end of this week.

Hey Norm, you do know that that Sport 20 class is a tunnel class don't you? Don't think I've ever seen you run a tunnel!

Norm,

Don is correct. The Sport B tunnel is the closest thing to a 20 stock tunnel class, and has no piped engines, etc. Not truly stock but the closest thing to it but is for tunnels only and is listed as such on the flyer. The Sport B (20) hydro class is not offered like you have in FLA. Maybe next year we can consider offering it. However, there are several Sport B hydros that will be running in the B Hydro class and not just riggers. You already have a B (20) hydro entered so that will not help you.

John

We have now hit the 200 boat entry mark with the addition of Earl Eber and Candy Rentz as racers. The entries are coming in FAST!!

I am in for Sport 20, 20 Hydro, 40 Hydro and 20 Mono. You shold have it by the end of this week.

Hey Norm, you do know that that Sport 20 class is a tunnel class don't you? Don't think I've ever seen you run a tunnel!
Obviously not. I have no clue about a lot of things and that is one of them.... You are right about the tunnels have not ran one since 1977.. or anything that is Stawk. :)

Added Kerri and Doug Carter from MeTime Productions. Now up to 203 boats and expect a heavy number in the mailbox the next 2 days.

Back