• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

EVERYTHING MUST GO.....

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gonna miss ya Harry. Don't be a stranger man, you don't need a boat to just come hang out.
default_smile.png

I don't understand why you have to sell all your stuff just because you're moving. If I had to do that, I wouldn't move.

Harry has always been a stand-up guy. Fun to be around at the races ( and the hotel! ) and a serious competitor. Your presence will be missed at the races. Like Don said, just come and hang out every now and then. We wish you well with whatever you decide to do from now on. Don't be a stranger, my friend.

Dick Tyndall

Harry has always been a stand-up guy. Fun to be around at the races ( and the hotel! ) and a serious competitor. Your presence will be missed at the races. Like Don said, just come and hang out every now and then. We wish you well with whatever you decide to do from now on. Don't be a stranger, my friend.

Dick Tyndall

Ya, what he said, and bring your PB with you!
default_laugh.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Back