• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

EVERYTHING MUST GO.....

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Harry Gerhart

As the title said..... EVERYTHING MUST GO.... way to large of a list to post.... I am going to be relocating SOON.... ALL racing boats parts and pieces must go..... Twin Crap shooter Twin Road runner Scales sport 40 Sport 20 60 Crap Shooter (2) 90 Crap Shooter 45 mono 21 mono 6 X12 tandem axle trailer with ac and heat wired and insulated and MUCH MUCH more,,,, Sale separate or everything for 1 great price..... EVERYTHING MUST GO...... Contact me at [email protected] and I will get you a number so we can talk

Its been fun but now its time to go

THANKS

Harry G

I will take all the crapshooter boats and the roadrunner . I sent you A email .

Thanks Ty

Hey Harry

Sorry to hear that you are leaving the hobby!

Interested in any of the riggers or glow engines. I have sent you an email requesting photos and prices.

Cheers in advance

Tim

Pics of all the crapshooters ?

Thanks Ty
default_cool.png

ok hey everyone... the response is overwhelming....... Please send an e mail directly to me I don't have pictures of all the stuff and it will take me some time to get them and I have sooooo much stuff but I will send pictures as soon as I get in the shop ITS TOO COLD.....

Thanks Harry G

As the title said..... EVERYTHING MUST GO.... way to large of a list to post.... I am going to be relocating SOON.... ALL racing boats parts and pieces must go..... Twin Crap shooter Twin Road runner Scales sport 40 Sport 20 60 Crap Shooter (2) 90 Crap Shooter 45 mono 21 mono 6 X12 tandem axle trailer with ac and heat wired and insulated and MUCH MUCH more,,,, Sale separate or everything for 1 great price..... EVERYTHING MUST GO...... Contact me at [email protected] and I will get you a number so we can talk

THANKS

Harry G
Les Than 100 post .
default_unsure.png

THANKS

Harry G
Les Than 100 post .
default_unsure.png
Read his profile Harry has been here since 2004

Back