• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

EVERYTHING MUST GO.....

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As the title said..... EVERYTHING MUST GO.... way to large of a list to post.... I am going to be relocating SOON.... ALL racing boats parts and pieces must go..... Twin Crap shooter Twin Road runner Scales sport 40 Sport 20 60 Crap Shooter (2) 90 Crap Shooter 45 mono 21 mono 6 X12 tandem axle trailer with ac and heat wired and insulated and MUCH MUCH more,,,, Sale separate or everything for 1 great price..... EVERYTHING MUST GO...... Contact me at [email protected] and I will get you a number so we can talk

Its been fun but now its time to go

THANKS

Harry G
Les Than 100 post .
default_unsure.png
as per the pinned rules-

"#1- There is a minimum 3 year I/W membership or 30 post requirement before any I/W member is allowed to post items for sale."

Harry is fine .......

Last edited by a moderator:
As the title said..... EVERYTHING MUST GO.... way to large of a list to post.... I am going to be relocating SOON.... ALL racing boats parts and pieces must go..... Twin Crap shooter Twin Road runner Scales sport 40 Sport 20 60 Crap Shooter (2) 90 Crap Shooter 45 mono 21 mono 6 X12 tandem axle trailer with ac and heat wired and insulated and MUCH MUCH more,,,, Sale separate or everything for 1 great price..... EVERYTHING MUST GO...... Contact me at [email protected] and I will get you a number so we can talk

Its been fun but now its time to go

THANKS

Harry G
Les Than 100 post .
default_unsure.png
Read his profile Harry has been here since 2004
I see that now ! I just wanted first dibs on the Riggers ! Send pics to [email protected]

Thanks Ty
default_cool.png

OK enough.... I am going to sale.. EVERYTHING the weather is not the best here right now so I can not get the pictures until I can move my car out of the shop.... I have had several people E MAIL me about getting it all.. so with that said... They move to the top of the list..... There is just way to much to list so if you want to see it come on by.... if you sent me an E MAIL I will get back to you as soon as I can.... Please chill out Thank you...... [email protected] and for the haters out there.... I probably have forgotten more than you have ever known.......

Harry G

Harry, hope all is well with you my friend, some time we all need to take a break from things. your old 40 Crap Shooter still alive and well and one of the fastes 40s in the district. take care, Nick

Hate to see you completely hang it up Harry!

You where one of the good guys.

Harry, What ever door opens for you next HAVE FUN.. Good luck in your new venture!

Grimracer

Not wanting to get into the middle of the feeding frenzy, just want to say, sorry to see you go Harry! Have a good one my friend!

Steve Ball

Yo Harry, hate to see you go man. Best wishes in whatever hobby you venture off to next!!

and for those questioning post count, ummm really? Harry's been around forever and it's not always the one who talks the most that you should listen to...
default_tongue.png

It's always a good time when Harry shows up at a race.

Especially if he has a jar of good Tennessee brew.

Harry, you will be truly missed.

Good luck in your move and whatever you decide to do.

Jerry

Good luck to you in the future always had a good time when you were around. hope Hammer gets the bags

Nails

TO MY FRIENDS....... Thanks you all sooooooooooooooo Much.... You are my friends..... Life is Great live it to the Most....... The hater will some day know what friends mean and what I mean Maybe.....

and for those waiting.... You are not forgotten... I will get to you..... I am going to wait a week or so to see if someone out there wants a deal or not.... if not I will start parting out...

I will miss my racing FRIENDS but you will not be forgotten

Harry Gerhart

Harry

Good luck my friend.Don't forget Hobart we can all use some good juice.

Dave Roach

Back