EVANSVILLE Spring Shootout

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jeff

You can add me to Open Gas if you need more boats to make the class.

Orange/White - CH66

DonB

hey Jeff sorry for the late entry....been pretty silly around here.

same ole

B sport tunnel-77

B mod tunnel-77

D tunnel-77

Sport 40-77

Let me know if you have any questions!!

The other two RTR's I know of are:

Dale Hobbs 2.4 & Albert Johnson 2.4.

Dale has a tunnel but dont know what class it'll be entered in. Gonna try to get him to the meeting Monday.

Jeff,

B hydro Black

B MOD tunnel Red

Sport 40 Yellow

All 2.4

Thanks James Morber

Last edited by a moderator:
Man I hate missing this weekend. My youngest is graduating from Purdue that weekend and gotta move him to Fort Wayne. BUT I have my hotel reservations for June race.

Man I hate missing this weekend. My youngest is graduating from Purdue that weekend and gotta move him to Fort Wayne. BUT I have my hotel reservations for June race.
Yea me too, I just got back from Florida My daughter Debby had a beach wedding at Coco Beach, the whole week was nice weather. This weekend is the reception here in Decatur, no boat racing for me either till June.

Yea me too, I just got back from Florida My daughter Debby had a beach wedding at Coco Beach, the whole week was nice weather. This weekend is the reception here in Decatur, no boat racing for me either till June.
Phil........say it ain't so! Steve and I are coming all the way down to see you and your staying home? I guess there will be enough prime rib at Shyler's on Saturday.

Im heading down that way today to the Heli Invasion.. good luck to all at the races!

Grim

OK I AM CANCELLING TWO CLASSES DUE TO LACK OF BOATS.

A-HYDRO AND D-HYDRO.

Scott Segal, I will bump you up to B - Hydro if you are comfortable with that!

We have good turn out in all other classes 120+ boats!

See you all this weekend!

Boat Counts & Check-In sheet are posted in post #1

Thanks,

Jeff

Last edited by a moderator:
Back