Evansville Spring Shootout 09 Pictures

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those are some really good pictures. Was hoping I might catch a glimpse of mine, but nobody wants to see a dead boat floating in the water. Guess I better keep it running next time. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Those are some really good pictures. Was hoping I might catch a glimpse of mine, but nobody wants to see a dead boat floating in the water. Guess I better keep it running next time. :lol: :lol: :lol:
If you dont see your boat let me know what it is and chances are I have a shot or 2 of it and I will upload it.

SW

Scott,

Its about time you got to see some pics of your own boats. Man, Steve was rockin with your camera, Hand it to him again in june so you will get a shot or two of your boats again. Ken

Here is a link to some pictures of "The Evansville Spring Shootout 09". Thanks to Steve "Action Jackson" Jackson for taking some of the pictures with my camera while I was coaching and racing. ;)
Thanks,

SW

Thanks Scott, great pictures. Good shot of my cat.

L. Burford

http://picasaweb.google.com/swadlow121/Eva...ringShootout09#
If you run the slide show it shows you the pictures in a bigger size.
Hopefully you guys will return for the June race. Going to be a few F Mono`s & Twins Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzing the LAKE.

Here is a link to some pictures of "The Evansville Spring Shootout 09". Thanks to Steve "Action Jackson" Jackson for taking some of the pictures with my camera while I was coaching and racing. ;)
Thanks,

SW

Thanks Scott, great pictures. Good shot of my cat.

L. Burford

http://picasaweb.google.com/swadlow121/Eva...ringShootout09#
If you run the slide show it shows you the pictures in a bigger size.
Hopefully you guys will return for the June race. Going to be a few F Mono`s & Twins Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzing the LAKE.
We will be there Joe.......Looking forward of getting some good pics of your rockets

If you dont see your boat let me know what it is and chances are I have a shot or 2 of it and I will upload it.

SW
Scott,did you get any photos of my Bud in the Thunderboat class? I don't have any in the water.

Thanks

Harvey

SW
Scott,did you get any photos of my Bud in the Thunderboat class? I don't have any in the water.

Thanks

Harvey
yeah Harvey we got one,it's right behind my rooooster tail. :p

SW

Thanks

Harvey
yeah Harvey we got one,it's right behind my rooooster tail. :p
Mark,in picture 65 I believe the wake in the background passing the Super Salami in the foreground was my Bud.We'll see what happens in June.

Harvey

SW

Thanks

Harvey
I will have to look Harvey. I have over 400 pictures of that week end so I would like to say yes and I might even have a pic of a Miss Circus Circus but it would be dead in the water :p

Harvey i found 2 pictures of your Bud thunder boat and added them to the online album. I didnt find any of the Miss Circus Circus not even dead in the water. I will make sure to get more of both of these boats @ the June race.

Harvey i found 2 pictures of your Bud thunder boat and added them to the online album. I didnt find any of the Miss Circus Circus not even dead in the water. I will make sure to get more of both of these boats @ the June race.
Thanks for looking, I'll try to keep her running in June.

Thanks for looking, I'll try to keep her running in June.
Aaron I found a couple of your scale and its even running......proof that i made at least one lap. not real good pics but all i have.

Back