Evansville Spring Shootout 09 Pictures

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Harvey i found 2 pictures of your Bud thunder boat and added them to the online album. I didnt find any of the Miss Circus Circus not even dead in the water. I will make sure to get more of both of these boats @ the June race.
Thanks for looking, I'll try to keep her running in June.
Aaron I found a couple of your scale and its even running......proof that i made at least one lap. not real good pics but all i have.

Scott thanks again for the additional pics you found of my 1/8 scale Bud,particulary the one coming around buoy 5.

Harvey

Harvey i found 2 pictures of your Bud thunder boat and added them to the online album. I didnt find any of the Miss Circus Circus not even dead in the water. I will make sure to get more of both of these boats @ the June race.
Thanks for looking, I'll try to keep her running in June.
Aaron I found a couple of your scale and its even running......proof that i made at least one lap. not real good pics but all i have.

Scott thanks again for the additional pics you found of my 1/8 scale Bud,particulary the one coming around buoy 5.

Harvey
Harvey, i think Scott was using high speed photography equipment when he was shootingthe thunderboats,he got lots of good shots of mine.see ya on the water. :p

Latest posts

Back