• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Euromax Premium Canopy For Sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

longballlumber

I am looking to upgrade to the Pro model, but don't want to do so until I can sell my current canopy.

Used and well taken care of Euromax Premium model canopy with black top.
Top is in great condition with no tears or issues to speak of.
Bag has been repaired were the zipper was coming away. Was fixed by an upholstery shop, then I used a hot glue gun to re-enforce. Works as it should with no issues!
By Far the best built canopy for the money I have ever seen!!!! Well built with parts support when needed.

Local pick up or I will be in Cincinnati next weekend and will hand over at the end of the weekend.

A new Premium model direct from Euromax is currently $314.XX out the door. EURMAX Premium 10x10 Pop Up Canopy - Eurmax.com

I am asking $175

Hi Bill,

I have a pending sale right now. They are picking it up at the Spencer Park race in MI. If things change, I will let you know.

Back