• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

End of the season sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mike

I want the SpeedMaster ....sent you a Email through the forum....!!!! Got a pic ?

I told the wife , " It's for your daughter " , ssshhh !!!!! It's for me too ........... :lol: :lol:

Hi Mike

Thanks for the Speed Master and CMB LS......The "Snail" Mail went out today....!!!

I didn't sleep all nite thinking about this Mono......!!!!!!! :blink:

44 And I still got it......What...??? That feeling like it's Christmas Morning ......!!!!!

;) :lol: :D

waterbug sc said:
Hi Mike
Thanks for the Speed Master and CMB LS......The "Snail" Mail went out today....!!!

I didn't sleep all nite thinking about this Mono......!!!!!!!  :blink:  

44 And I still got it......What...???    That feeling like it's Christmas Morning ......!!!!!

;)   :lol:   :D

71254[/snapback]

r/c boating.........how bad have you got it?

thanks Butch, I'll get her boxed up and ready to come home.

Mike

I took your advice about to much boat for a 13 yr. old..... So I picked up a Seducer and OPS 21 se with all hardware ready to go less Tx & Rx for the price of the engine...... Looks like a new SD 2 and a new engine....very very clean...

Last edited by a moderator:
waterbug sc said:
I took your advice about to much boat for a 13 yr. old..... So I picked up a Seducer and OPS 21 se with all hardware ready to go less Tx & Rx for the price of the engine......  Looks like a new SD 2 and a new engine....very very clean...
71268[/snapback]

so what will you do with the s/master?

The Speed Master is for DAD.... :lol: :lol: B)

I'll send the engine to" MY MAN ".........!!!..........???? :ph34r: ;) He must be working alot , He has not been on in a while.....

HEY ENGINE MAN Where are you..???? I guess he has gone awol ....... :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
waterbug sc said:
Mike
The " Big Brown Truck " came today and all I can say is WOW !!!!!!  :)

71746[/snapback]

call or mail if you have any questions, that boat does not need trim tabs or a turn fin. tune the ride with the strut and it will be good. I will send you the setup sheet, but all the mounting has been done and it will balance where it is suppose to.

Mike

Mike

I am sure glad you said something.... :huh: I am building a OB motor mount and was fix'in to cut the angle to make a set of adjustable trim tabs......!!!! :unsure:

And Thanks Again for such a good boat and deal....... Guys don't hesitate to buy from Mike,it is just as stated...New and Complete hardware less tx & rx....he even sent a battery..!!!!!!!

Back