• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

End of the season sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Byer

our season is over here in NC, and I'd like to offer some equipment for sale.

j/g 25 newest hemi engine gentle break in after piston/ring/sleeve/bearings. motor w/collet and mount, no exhaust. 550

new in the box 7.5 and a used Irwin pipe and header. 200

http://www.pixhost.com/pixm/mbawks/p1010582.jpg

21 rigger built by Frank Orlic, hull and hardware, very fast with one of Franks engines. 250

http://www.pixhost.com/pixm/mbawks/p1010537.jpg

ART 21 carbon rigger hull and hardware, very light and very fast. 300

http://www.pixhost.com/pixm/mbawks/p1010580.jpg

45" Insane mono, black gelcoat, hull only, drilled for speedmaster hardware.set up of zenoah or q/d. 250

http://www.pixhost.com/pixm/mbawks/p1010584.jpg

All prices are shipped in the lower 48, and you can't offend me with an offer.

these are just a few of the boats that I'd like to sell to make some room for some new projects, if your looking for a good winter project, just ask there are a bunch more just setting around. What I listed is all good equipment, some of the classes have just died out and I guess I'll have to change to some of the more popular class to have a race.

thanks,

Mike Byer

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Mike can I get a pic of the ART .21 Carbon Rigger?

Thanks!

Ron

sure Ron, I'll make some new pix of all the stuff and post them here tomorrow evening.

Mike

Can you send me some shots of both the Frank Orlic rigger and warlock rigger? I hear the Warlock is a very nice haul but I do live close by to Frank and have seen his boats run in the past so I would love to see a picture to help decide.

Will you ship to me in canada If I cover all expences. You can checkout my 202 plus pos feed back on ebay for reference whoopass22 is my ebay nick.

Thanks Mike

[email protected]

Mike,

I'm looking for my firsg gas boat. Deep V something that I can build over the winter and learn how everything works. I do have a small nitro boat so I have a little experience but not much.

Maybe you have something that I can build ?? I have never mounted hardware and I noticed some of your hulls are pre-drilled and that would work for me. I was hoping for something in the 43-48" range and with some of the hard stuff done already. I'll need to buy in peices, ie: hull then a motor etc. as I need to get passed the wife factor.

Please let me know if you can help!!

Bill

Send me some pics of the Warlok and do you have the extra sponsons? do you take paypal.........Mike

I don't have any more sponsons for the warlok, it is as you see it in the pix I added, and I will take paypal.

Mike

I ran short on time today, but I will get some pix of the jag on the add tomorrow evening.

Mike

Mike,

I will buy the warlock, let me know your paypal addy and I will pay you tonight.

Thanks Bill

Bill, thanks, but the warlok is sold pending payment, I'll let you know how it works out.

Mike

I have an unfinished Climate rigger that was going to be a 12, and a kind of raggged 21 twincraft, but it's fast, not pretty.

72" mono w/ twin qd

56" mono w/ q/d 35

48" mono w Mathe casa 35

twin eagle w/ 90 ops's

twin r/runner w/ 84 mac's

twin jag w/67 picco's-new

Insane cat w/84 mac

40" ac w/84 mac

sport 40 new

48" cat new

48" mono-sls type boat new

72" carbon mono new

45" aeromarine avenger ........crash damage

7.5 outboard rigger new

48" wooden cracker

2 gas riggers-1 new

ops 90 motors.....11

mac 84........4

picco67.........3

novarossi......4

cmb green 67.....1

cheap russian 65's.........5

300+ props

about a billion pipes that didn't work

and all rest of the crap you gather up after doing this for 20+ years.

Mike

Mike

Do you have a good novarossi and pipe for the Warlock to sell? What year is the engine and does it have mods?

Thanks Mike

Mike

I think I'll take the unfinished .12 rigger you have. Does it have the instructions? Do you know what model it is? And uf course what do you want for it?

Pretty sure I'll take it your hands...

Please contact me at [email protected], or 765-364-7301 during the day or 317.859.0501 evenings.

Hey Mike in your hoards of props, I would like ones that are 40mm and smaller if you have any.

Adam

Mike Byer, you have a private message....

~James

P.S. you guys gotta check out the picture in Mikes profile.....scary!

LOL...

Back