• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Boats For Sale Arrowana2 RC model boat

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

penfold

Arrowana2 RC model boat

$250 or reasonable offers.

Glass fiber hull and canopy. This is a used boat so does have some minor spider cracks on the gell coat.
This was purchased from a website r2hobbies, seems like it does not exist anymore.

Length: 32 inches
Width: 9.4 inches
Motor: Lepoard 4074

The following is not included
transmitter, receiver, servos, and batteries

You will notice the canopy has some black smoke stains on it, this was when the original speed controller died and gave a puff of smoke. No damage to the hull or canopy, just the black soot marks on canopy.
I did once compete with this hull and came in a respectable 3rd place in P Mono back in 2011
http://namba.com/content/race_result...=75&ClassID=81

The boat was built by Propper chopper (rc Boat build). He was very kind to build this hull for me and provide his guidance on the initial setup.
The link below is from Propchpper1 youtube of the boat running.
This was the second time it was run with some adjustments to battery placement for better balance.

I will be posting this on other websites aswell.

Attachments

• Hull Side.jpg
    Hull Side.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • Underside.jpg
    Underside.jpg
    1,013.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Inside.jpg
    Inside.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
  • Back.jpg
    Back.jpg