• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

End of the season sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mike Byer said:
I have an unfinished Climate rigger that was going to be a 12, and a kind of raggged 21 twincraft, but it's fast, not pretty.
72" mono w/ twin qd

56" mono w/ q/d 35

48" mono w Mathe casa 35

twin eagle w/ 90 ops's

twin r/runner w/ 84 mac's

twin jag w/67 picco's-new

Insane cat w/84 mac

40" ac w/84 mac

sport 40 new

48" cat new

48" mono-sls type boat new

72" carbon mono new

45" aeromarine avenger ........crash damage

7.5 outboard rigger new

48" wooden cracker

2 gas riggers-1 new

ops 90 motors.....11

mac 84........4

picco67.........3

novarossi......4

cmb green 67.....1

cheap russian 65's.........5

300+ props

about a billion pipes that didn't work

and all rest of the crap you gather up after doing this for 20+ years.

Mike

66406[/snapback]

crrcboatz said:
Mike,Is the rebuilt JG 25 still available??  Also, did you ever get rid of that 50 inch Scorpion we talked about last year, black I believe!

Regards Curt

[email protected]

67494[/snapback]

the j&g is on ebay now, and the scorpion is gone, but I still have the insane.

Mike

Hi Mike..

Are the Picco 67s that you have EXR's? What make is the Sport 40 hull?

Thanks,

Steve Ball

rctinman said:
Hi Mike..  Are the Picco 67s that you have EXR's? What make is the Sport 40 hull?

Thanks,

Steve Ball

67561[/snapback]

Steve, the picco's are disc motors, the spt. 40 is a Steve Muck

p1010685.jpg

Anthony here are a couple shots of the rigger and the strut and rudder I have for it. 50 bucks shipped to you in the USA.

Mike

Here are a couple shots of one of the twins that someone asked for

p1010698.jpg

p1010699.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
just wondering if the 7.5 was still for sale and how much you wanted

cheers greg

The 7.5 k&b is still available, for 200 with the pipe, or 150 if you only want the motor.

I don't have any single engine 67 riggers left only a Jag twin, the twin Roadrunner in the pix is 1200 complete less the tx and rx

Mike

Mike,

Do you have a Irwin "S" 20 Nitro pipe that you will sell? Please let me know if you do. Thanks Bill

Bill do you remember that nice 21 rigger I got from you a while back? I ran that boat to a 2nd place, by 100 pts. in our NC state champ series this past year. Not the speed or looks of a current 1000. boat, but it gets the job done. I sold it to this prick and he had the balls to hold the payment until he got the boat and sent me a long ***** mail of all the thing that are wrong with the boat, and tells me he is sending it back. Anyway my point is, what looks ok and works ok for you and I , that would take from 400-750 to buy new, wasn't worth 200 to this fella. kind of makes me want to get even further away from this hobby.

Mike

Hey Mike,

Sorry to hear that, what a pain in the A$$. It is a good running boat and well worth $200.00. Everyone wants to buy things for nothing. I hope you get back at him someday. Bill

Mike

Don't be put off the hobby from a raw deal. There is these kind of deals in every hobby or even business. I must say that the the 20 Hydro that I bought off you was awsome and a great deal for $350.

It was described accurately, packaged well and I am very happy with the deal.

Thanks again ;)

Hi Mike,

Do you still have the Art 21 carbon hydro for sale, If so what will you take

for it today

Thanks Teddy D.

everything is not only for sale it's on sale.lots of stuff that I can force myself to part with still left.

novarossis.....gone

extra 84 macs...gone

cmb67 ..........gone

plenty of interesting stuff left, anybody need a vintage Don Pinkert round nose or 2? how about an all new 7.5 outboard rigger kit with everything to finish?

brand new speedmaster 21 almost done with all the stuff to finish.

hardware, props, nick-nacks and do-dads, and all that other stuff.

Mike

Back