• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

End of season clearance

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rick Cesati

UPDATED - 7 OCT 2011

Guys,

Below is a list of several items I would like to offer for sale. While I have listed some items previously, I have tried to re-price everything competitively so those items move. Some items have never been listed. Please post your responses directly to the thread and I will monitor everything in that manner. If you have questions, please post those to the thread as well. Pictures in my gallery unless otherwise noted. Thanks for looking.

Regards,

Rick

1. 2011 NR water jacket - New. Fits all current NR variants. $15 shipped in the US. Two available.

2. 2011 NR head button - New. Fits all current NR variants. $15 shipped in the US. One left.

3. NR flywheel and cone - New. $15 shipped in the US.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll take the NR .21 head button. Please provide paypal info. I'll send it tonight,, on the way out the door!

I will take

4. RX-21 air cooled head - used primarily on my O/B. Great option for the cooler weather and really works well. $15 shipped in the US.

That's if you will ship to Australia (it's only a small package)

Let me know

Gino

Thanks for your interest folks. Everyone should have received a response by now. Only a few items left!

Thanks,

R-

Back