• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

EDIT: Check new thread

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi James, Payment for a Frank Orlic NR O/B powerhead has been sent through paypal.

Thanks, Kulachat

first dibs on os ,can you explain what you meant by the different piston and sleeve. Also what mods done? Still running stock exhaust or not? Picture always a help. My email [email protected]..

Also interested in first dibs on good props for the osmax lynx combination.

Thanks

Ron

Hey Ron, I know I responded to this last night, but for whatever reason it didnt get posted that i can find. So...

The engine has an OS RG piston and sleeve in it. This sleeve is chrome plated, unlike the stock nickel plated sleeve. The Nickel sleeves have a bad habit of flaking prematurely, whereas the chrome sleeves do not. The exhaust has been raised to 182, and I also added cooling ports on the exhaust side of the sleeve, as well as adding two blowdown ports on the transfer sides of the sleeves and it has been flowed. The crank has been turbo cut, scooped and dumped. Thats the majority of the mods, there are a few things here and there. It runs great, and comes with its favorite prop. :)

Hi James

Check is in the mail 6-2-11 for $52.00

My address is

Dave Roach

7086 Sandalview Dr.

Huber Heights,Oh 45424

Thanks

Dave Roach

Hi James

Check is in the mail 6-2-11 for $52.00

My address is

Dave Roach

7086 Sandalview Dr.

Huber Heights,Oh 45424

Thanks

Dave Roach

Thanks Dave, I will send it out tomorrow.

To ALL, I have lowered the prices on a couple big ticket item, get em while its hot.

~ James

James, would you take 40.00 for the Aluminum X442 and the OER X442 ( the first one that looks like a texas cut)? You can ship it with Jamey Gallihers pipe. Thanks

Bill

Bill, sounds like a deal to me. Send paypal, and I will send it out with Jamey's pipe.

~James

let me know total for

OER Prather 220, S&B $20.00

OER Cut, X442 S&B $25.00

ABC H2, S&B (Sharpened and Balanced) $20.00

Got any 7.5 props??? need some to suit a Nelson :)

Cheers

Kris

James sending money now for the leg and the two lafluer props one stock one mod.

Bryan

James, this is James, I see that I mis read the initial Cooper pipe threads, but now see that maybe it is available due to non-payment. Advise me please, Beasley 615-973-6764

.21 Cooper quiet pipe, this is the one that is made of unobtanium. The casted portion has been polished/smoothed out.

$100.00 shipped. SOLD!!!
James/Jimmy, It has been sold. I am updating the posts as soon as I get payment. Until I posted that, I hadnt been paid for anything, however shortly after guys were sending money, so I started updating the posts.

Thanks!

~ James

Gabe, the money has been sent. Thanks

Bill
Thanks Bill, I got it.

let me know total for

OER Prather 220, S&B $20.00

OER Cut, X442 S&B $25.00

ABC H2, S&B (Sharpened and Balanced) $20.00

Got any 7.5 props??? need some to suit a Nelson :)

Cheers

Kris
Kris, I can do all three for $65.00 shipped. Itll be a small package. Im keeping all my 7.5 stuff. :)

James sending money now for the leg and the two lafluer props one stock one mod.

Bryan
Got it Bryan, thanks man.

Posts have been update.

James,

I would like the NR with Lights Conversion if it still available, please let me know the cost to ship to Sydney, Australia, if it works out better you can ship it with Ozbryan's OS Lower??

Thanks,

James

James,

I would like the NR with Lights Conversion if it still available, please let me know the cost to ship to Sydney, Australia, if it works out better you can ship it with Ozbryan's OS Lower??

Thanks,

James
Hey James, its still up for grabs. I can ship it to you or throw it in with Bryans stuff. Whichever is easier for you guys. Itll be an extra five bucks to send to you, but could probably throw it in with Bryan's and not charge any extra....plus I will only have to do one customs form. :) Let me know which way you want to do it (makes no difference to me honestly), send paypal and it will go out in the morning. Thanks!

~ James

Hey James,

If Ron R. dont buy the OS I'm interested,

My PayPal is not current, Can fire a MO Priority Mail,

Gene

Last edited by a moderator:
James,

Thanks,

James
Hey James, its still up for grabs. I can ship it to you or throw it in with Bryans stuff. Whichever is easier for you guys. Itll be an extra five bucks to send to you, but could probably throw it in with Bryan's and not charge any extra....plus I will only have to do one customs form. :) Let me know which way you want to do it (makes no difference to me honestly), send paypal and it will go out in the morning. Thanks!

~ James
It's OK for me if you throw it in with Bryan's stuff and I'll split the shipping with him. I'll send you a PayPal for $325USD.

Thanks,

James

Back