• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

EDIT: Check new thread

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OER Cut X442, S&B $25.00 SOLD!!!

IMG_20110601_202507.jpg

Ernie Lafluer Mod prop. Barcut, S&B $30.00 SOLD!!!

IMG_20110601_202531.jpg

OER X637, S&B $20.00

IMG_20110601_202552.jpg

OER X438, S&B $20.00

IMG_20110601_202612.jpg

Grimracer 40x52 / 3, S&B $25.00

IMG_20110601_202648.jpg

Andy Brown 1440, S&B $30.00

IMG_20110601_202731.jpg

OER Cut, X442. Nice prop. $30.00 SOLD!!! (pending payment)

IMG_20110601_202838.jpg

OER Prather 220, S&B $20.00 SOLD!!!

IMG_20110601_202904.jpg

OER Prather 215. $15.00

IMG_20110601_202924.jpg

Octura 1440, Has been backcut, but is raw. needs to be finished. $10.00

IMG_20110601_202955.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If I understand the thread james, the Cooper 21 pipe is available, I'll take it. Confirm YES to availabiltiy and the pipe's condition is it has no issues/problems and I will send payment. James Beasley
James, I not sure what you read, but the Cooper at this point has been spoken for by Jamey Galiher first, and then Jimmy Johnson is in line for second. I will put you as third inline if they should backout. Pictures have been posted.

is the orlic nr still forsale or is still sold i'll take it if they back out

thanks shane
Shane, the Orlic is spoken for at the moment, but you are second in line. ( I will send you an email later, about last week.... :( )

Guys, at THIS point, nothing has been paid for, therefore nothing has been sold. I will give those who asked for a chance at the item before this post since I didnt have pics up yet, but after that it will be first come first served. If you want, you need to pay for it, then its yours and I will mark it as such. There are NO more 'dibs".

Any questions, let me know on here. No back channel PM's or emails, I will delete them.

Thanks

Paypal says the addy you have in the first post is not registered and will email the recipient explaining how to complete my transaction. Let me know when you get it sorted out so I can send payment for the OS muffler assembly, so my money doesn't end up in limbo, lost in cyberspace.

Larry

James,

I'll take the used OS lower marked as $80. Please send me a total including shipping to Sydney Australia, and I will send you paypal right away.

Thanks,

Tim

Paypal says the addy you have in the first post is not registered and will email the recipient explaining how to complete my transaction. Let me know when you get it sorted out so I can send payment for the OS muffler assembly, so my money doesn't end up in limbo, lost in cyberspace.

Larry
Yeah, I goofed, but I got the money. I'll figure out how to get it, no sweat. Wife changed her paypal without telling me...

The correct paypal addy is : [email protected]

James,

I'll take the used OS lower marked as $80. Please send me a total including shipping to Sydney Australia, and I will send you paypal right away.

Thanks,

Tim

Tim, an extra 5 bucks ought to get it there. $85.00 total.

Hi James

I would like the OER cut X442 nice prop

Back/barr cut

Detongue for $30.00 It is in post 21

The brand new OS RG/XM rod $15.00

Need total

I need your address to send a check

Dave Roach

James,

If for some reason both guys back out of the pipes, I'll gladly take them both.

Jimmy Johnson

No problem Jimmy, I will let you know.

I will take Frank Orlic NR outboard powerhead, what's the shipping costs to Bangkok, Thailand?

If you want it sent via first class mail, I will send it as is with the shipping included in the price. I have no idea how long it will take to get there though. If you want it sent via international Priority Mail, It will cost about $26.00 (according to the website, for a 3 pound small box.) They say it should get there in 6-10 days... I have no guarantees though. Once it leaves here, its out of my hands.

Let me know which method of shipping you prefer.

Thanks, James
Hi James, I prefer International Priority mail for shipping. Payment will be sent within 12 hours from now.Thanks Kulachat

Hi James,

I'd like to take the Irwin stamped pipe off your hands, complete with JB weld and dings :)

This is to Australia, I figure based on Tim Duggan's postage I'll add an extra $5 to the total.

US$55 has been sent to your Paypal.

Thanks,

Dave

Hi James

Is the other OS leg still available at 130?

If so I'll take it.

Bryan

hey mate

what other os outboard parts have you got im looking for a cooling head and a few other small bits

let me know if you have any stuff and ill chuck in on Tim D shipping as well

cheers ian

40x53 for me...paypal soon...
No Problem Rick, send paypal and I will pack it up.

I sent money to first posted adrress as well. Ended with. net and not. com.
I got everyones money, even from the first email address. Thanks!

Hi James

I would like the OER cut X442 nice prop

Back/barr cut

Detongue for $30.00 It is in post 21

The brand new OS RG/XM rod $15.00

Need total

I need your address to send a check

Dave Roach
Hey Dave, you can send it to:

James Clegg

2785 Arborcrest Drive

Decatur, GA 30033

Hi James, I prefer International Priority mail for shipping. Payment will be sent within 12 hours from now.

Thanks Kulachat
No Problem, I will box it up and send it when the payment is received. Thanks!

Hi James,

I'd like to take the Irwin stamped pipe off your hands, complete with JB weld and dings :)

This is to Australia, I figure based on Tim Duggan's postage I'll add an extra $5 to the total.

US$55 has been sent to your Paypal.

Thanks,

Dave
Got your payment Dave, that will work. Thnaks!

Payment sent for Silver Bullet pipe.

Would you do $20 on the OS crank and throw it in box with pipe?
Is this the pending payment on OS crank and did you receive payment for pipe?

Hey Jeremy, I got your payment for the pipe, and I mentioned that I would take 20 for the crank. The "pending payment" status is for you, just waiting on the 20, and it will all go out together on Friday. Thanks!

Hi James

Is the other OS leg still available at 130?

If so I'll take it.

Bryan

Bryan, it is still available. Send paypal with an extra 5 bucks, and its yours sir...

hey mate

what other os outboard parts have you got im looking for a cooling head and a few other small bits

let me know if you have any stuff and ill chuck in on Tim D shipping as well

cheers ian

Hey Ian, I listed pretty much everything I had left that was useable. No head parts avail... sorry!

Thanks guys, ~ James

Payment sent for crank, thanks. Just getting into tunnels and trying to secure some good pieces and parts, lol.

Back