• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

EDIT: Check new thread

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
James,

If for some reason both guys back out of the pipes, I'll gladly take them both.

Jimmy Johnson

I will take Frank Orlic NR outboard powerhead, what's the shipping costs to Bangkok, Thailand?

James,

If for some reason both guys back out of the pipes, I'll gladly take them both.

Jimmy Johnson

No problem Jimmy, I will let you know.

I will take Frank Orlic NR outboard powerhead, what's the shipping costs to Bangkok, Thailand?

If you want it sent via first class mail, I will send it as is with the shipping included in the price. I have no idea how long it will take to get there though. If you want it sent via international Priority Mail, It will cost about $26.00 (according to the website, for a 3 pound small box.) They say it should get there in 6-10 days... I have no guarantees though. Once it leaves here, its out of my hands.

Let me know which method of shipping you prefer.

Thanks, James

I'll take the Nemesis cowls and all sport or mod props you would want to sell.

mike b

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll take the Nemesis cowls and any sport or mod props you would want to sell.

mike b
No problem Mike, I will update tonight with a complete list of props, there are some good sport and mod props going up.

first dibs on os ,can you explain what you meant by the different piston and sleeve. Also what mods done? Still running stock exhaust or not? Picture always a help. My email [email protected]..

Also interested in first dibs on good props for the osmax lynx combination.

Thanks

Ron

Ron, I will hook you up with the spec and other info tonight after work.

Stay Tuned.

~ James

James,

What color is the Lynx Tunnel? How old is it? Is it the style that they are building today? Thanks.

Its white, like all of them are. It is not painted, they all have white gelcoat on them. Its less than a year old? I think. Yes, its the exact same boat you would get if you called and ordered one today. Its the exact same as all the world and national champion boats.

Pics and more coming soon, putting the kid to bed...

~ James

If I understand the thread james, the Cooper 21 pipe is available, I'll take it. Confirm YES to availabiltiy and the pipe's condition is it has no issues/problems and I will send payment. James Beasley

Frank Orlic Mod Nova Rossi Outboard powerhead. This is another one of my personal hot rods. It was a stupid fast inboard modded by Frank, and I have converted it to an outboard. It has the K&B style PTO. Great shape, little run time.

$350.00 shipped SOLD!!!

IMG_20110601_200642.jpg

IMG_20110601_200649.jpg

IMG_20110601_200706.jpg

Nova Rossi T21M Outboard with Leyde conversion. This is basically a stock motor, and still needs some breakin time. It has a OS PTO. Great Running engine. Comes with hard mounted header. No pressure loss, no header springs coming loose. Comes with custom adapted K&B gold carb.

$350.00 shipped This is LIKE NEW. Price it out to seee how much it cost to build... this is a great deal. NOW $325.00 shipped. SOLD!!!

IMG_20110601_200319.jpg

IMG_20110601_200329.jpg

IMG_20110601_200340.jpg

Prototype Silver Bullet Hopper pipe. This has a slightly smaller volume that the HP. Like new.

$55.00 shipped. SOLD!!!

IMG_20110601_200029.jpg

New Nemesis Cowlings, I have two. I can do $25 each shipped, or $35.00 shipped for both. They are large, and wont be cheap to ship...

Brand new OS Lower unit. 100% complete, never used.

$130.00 shipped SOLD!!!!

IMG_20110601_200039.jpg

~ James

is the orlic nr still forsale or is still sold i'll take it if they back out

thanks shane

Payment sent for Silver Bullet pipe.

Would you do $20 on the OS crank and throw it in box with pipe?

Back