• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

EDIT: Check new thread

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey James,

If Ron R. dont buy the OS I'm interested,

My PayPal is not current, Can fire a MO Priority Mail,

Gene
Hey Gene, I have not heard anything more from Ron. If you want it, and want to send a money order, I will mark it sold to you. Just let me know.

It's OK for me if you throw it in with Bryan's stuff and I'll split the shipping with him. I'll send you a PayPal for $325USD.

Thanks,

James

That works, I get it boxed up.

Thanks guys, ~ James

Yea I'll take it Dude,

Got your addy from a previous post, I'll get tha MO Priority comming your way ;)

Thanks Man,

Gene

James,

You put a good price on the Lynx, I can't believe it's not gone yet either :huh: .

Jimmy

if i had the dough buddy id snag it,,,i been droolin over that hull since u posted it...insane price...u let me know if it doesnt sell,,(which im sure it will at that price),,we may be able to work somthin out...

alden

My thoughts on the shipping for the Nemesis cowls is that I send you the payment in the correct size box by ups with a return label inside. Any t101 props from Ernie?

James,

I'll take the Lynx. I have been considering one of those for and FE, and I like white!!!! $300 shipped would be even better but if not, $315 is fine..... :) What is your PayPal acct? I'll pay this today. Thanks.

My thoughts on the shipping for the Nemesis cowls is that I send you the payment in the correct size box by ups with a return label inside. Any t101 props from Ernie?

Hey Mike, the cowls are yours if you want. That idea works fine for me, send it on. My address is

James Clegg

2785 Arborcrest Drive

Decatur, GA 30033

I sold the Ernie props already Mike, look at the original posts to see what is left if you want.

Thanks, ~ James

James,

I'll take the Lynx. I have been considering one of those for and FE, and I like white!!!! $300 shipped would be even better but if not, $315 is fine..... :) What is your PayPal acct? I'll pay this today. Thanks.

Cant believe no one has snagged this Lynx?

~ James

I just did!!!!! Thanks James......)

Ron, I got the $310.00 from ya, that works for me. I will box it up tonight and send it out in the morning.

To everyone else, I shipped out all the items today via Priority or International Priority depending on the destination. Thanks a ton guys.

~ James

Back