• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Early Eagle Twin

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katman

Cleaning out some boats that just sit. This is a eagle twin I got from Joe Ingrao. CMB's have about half a gallon of fuel

thru them. There is a primered area under fuel tanks and underneath hull. Walt Barney tanks, shafts etc.

Everything but props and receiver. This was a back-up twin. $595.00 shipped in US only.

Sorry no pay-pal.

Keith

Seems Buyer was unable to follow thru. Boat will be for sale again. I e-mailed a couple

of the last members that were interested last night. If they don't want it i will

let everyone know here.

Thanks,

keith

Attachments

• sg 005.jpg
    sg 005.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 41
  • sg 006.jpg
    sg 006.jpg
    560.2 KB · Views: 37
  • sg 007.jpg
    sg 007.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 37
Last edited by a moderator:
Clearing out some boats that just sit. This is a eagle twin I got from Joe Ingrao. CMB's have about half a gallon of fuel

thru them. There is a primered area under fuel tanks and underneath hull. Walt Barney tanks, shafts etc.

Everything but props and receiver. This was a back-up twin. $595.00 shipped in US only.

Sorry no pay-pal.

Keith
What size CMB's are those?...67's? I would be very interested if your willing to ship to Canada....or, failing that, ship to Al Hobbs in Montana. Can you send me more pics to [email protected] with closer shots of the engine bay and bottom please?

cheers

Clearing out some boats that just sit. This is a eagle twin I got from Joe Ingrao. CMB's have about half a gallon of fuel

Sorry no pay-pal.

Keith
What size CMB's are those?...67's? I would be very interested if your willing to ship to Canada....or, failing that, ship to Al Hobbs in Montana. Can you send me more pics to [email protected] with closer shots of the engine bay and bottom please?

cheers
Engines are 67's. Will try to get pics tonight.

Keith

man o man,,, hell of a price too :eek: ... i need some money dang it :angry: ... id be on this in a second :D ..the engines alone are worth that price... :p

ac

ya you got that right CHEAP.. if i didn't have other irons in the fire B) i would be on it.

them motor when cut up right ran 93mph in my 67 boat..

SMOKIN DEAL

chris

Sorry no pay-pal.

Keith
Would you consider just the hull no motors or pipes

Mark

Have to send some pics to rob, and a local guy contacted me yesterday early after robs inquire.

will keep everyone posted. Motors are stock.

I see there are a couple of takers already. I they don't follow through I'll take it. Let me know. Thanks, Fred

Somebody PLEASE buy this boat- my wife is sick of saying NO :huh:

Rrrrggghhh- my life timing is one tooth off ;)

2 weeks from now- it would have already been in the mail to me. :(

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:

Sorry no pay-pal.

Keith

Boat SOLD.

Going to be unloading my SG twin with very good mac 84's soon.
Can you send pics of this other boat you have for sale? I responded a bit late on your first posting. Let me know what youre asking, etc. Thanks, Fred

Back